» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

16 12
发新话题
打印

Peter Moore:Xbox360 销售目标 一亿台

http://games.hinet.net/Games/Gam ... D=4&nohead=true

在欧洲X06展,微软娱乐既装置事业部全球副总裁Peter Moore表示他希望能让Xbox360达到全球销售一亿台的目标,而且他们也找到了可行的方式,有信心能达到这个期望。

其实在2005年的美国E3展,微软就曾经表示希望让Xbox360达到“10亿人接触”的规模,也就是要让全球至少10亿人知道Xbox360的存在,所以他们很密集的替Xbox360宣传造势。而随着Xbox360在全球(除了日本)销售告捷,让他们更对Xbox360充满信心,不但希望达到2006年底全球销售1000万台的目标,甚至还打算再进一步,希望能让Xbox360最终达到销售一亿台的规模,企图心更为扩大。

Peter Moore表示之前XBOX主机推出5年累积销售2400万台,对一个初出茅庐的新手而言还算不错,不过这不够好,因为XBOX给人太硬派的感觉,而不是那种阖家同欢的普及。而观察目前三台已经达到销售一亿台的游戏主机(GB、PS、PS2),都有很强烈的阖家同欢形象,因此微软也将塑造Xbox360更亲和、更同乐的形象,游戏类型会更广泛,也会更拓展游戏消费者族群与范围,达到他们预期的销售一亿台的目标。不过Peter Moore的一亿台目标会成为可实现的远景,还是个遥不可及的嘴炮,就等待时间来证明了。

Moore outlines Microsoft's 100m Xbox vision
Johnny Minkley 17:09 29/09/2006
Highlights need to explore new genres

The X06 line-up might have impressed the games industry, but Xbox boss Peter Moore has conceded that Microsoft must work harder to attract new gamers if it is to match arch rival Sony and “hit 100 million”.

And, speaking to GamesIndustry.biz in Barcelona earlier this week, Moore revealed that Microsoft is already working on peripheral-based software that it believes can match the market-broadening success of titles like SingStar and Guitar Hero.

“We recognise that what we call the 'Family Funster' stuff, if it's a category, is something we need to do better on,” admitted Moore.

“With Viva Pinata there's this interesting concept of building an animated series – this is Microsoft doing children's television. If we'd said two years ago we'll have stuff for 8-12 year olds on Xbox Live I'm sure you'd have given me a slightly puzzled look. But I recognise that and we are doing a lot of stuff, we're just not ready to announce it yet.”

Asked whether this meant Microsoft is currently working on its answer to the likes of SingStar and Buzz, Moore confirmed: “Oh yeah. And it's more than just games. Buzz, Singstar, Guitar Hero – there are peripherals and stuff of that nature. Things that in some instances take the controller away and give you things you feel more comfortable with.”

Moore argued that the EyeToy-aping camera peripheral, due for release later this year, was an important step in the right direction, broadening the appeal of 360 by opening up “all types of possibilities not just with video chat but interesting ways to interact with the game”.

Senior European publishing execs, who privately expressed concern during the X06 event that Microsoft still lacked the mass-market penetration achieved so consummately by Sony and Nintendo, are likely to be encouraged by this news.

“You make a good point that, in the traditional sense, we're checking the boxes of a lot of genres and that's important,” he continued.

“[But] it's about getting people to interact with the games console, regardless of whether they do it for 30 hours a week or ten hours a week, whether it's my mum or my sister or my daughter. Those are the people we need to get.

“If you're going to hit 100 million you need to address that market. We're still finding ways to be able to do that, but we will. I absolutely guarantee that we will.”

链接:http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=20010

相信XO会成功的

销售目标人口和销售目标数量索两码事

赞!有英语原文,相信此贴不会被封了:D

始吾于人也,听其言信其行;今吾于人也,听其言观其行

有英文就不是谣言了

引用:
原帖由 张力 于 2006-10-2 21:42 发表
有英文就不是谣言了

:D 3个字

相信比尔

大门很湿的嘛