打印

【IGN】读者评选游戏史上最杰出的游戏TOP100

Readers' Picks Top 100 Games: 1-10
# 010 // Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Platform: PlayStation 2
Developer: Konami JPN (KCEJ)
Publisher: Konami
Year Released: 2004
Why it Made the Top 100 List: Never in my life have I seen a more polished game. So many Easter eggs, beautiful plot, very good gameplay, spectacular music (Shagahod rising from the river anyone?), and one of the best endings I have ever had the privilege to watch. The amount of replay value and little Easter eggs is sick, like the boss fight between Ocelat and Snake, where there are so many different ways to do things. The End's boss fight is amazing in every way, one of the more intense fights in gaming history and definitely one of the most strategic. -- FishyMonkey1

# 009 // Metal Gear Solid
Platform: PlayStation
Developer: Konami
Publisher: Konami
Year Released: 1998
Why it Made the Top 100 List: This was the game that started the Metal Gear mania and cemented the series as one of the most storied in gaming. It was just never seen before and it's definitely near the top of the list of most innovative games ever. Every single game nowadays that incorporates stealth into its gameplay -- it was all taken straight from this one. Although many try to plug it in to their own formula, no one makes it more fun not to be seen than Kojima and Co. -- ufm19

# 008 // Final Fantasy III (US)
Platform: Super NES
Developer: Square
Publisher: Square
Year Released: 1994
Why it Made the Top 100 List: Final Fantasy III is not only legendary, it's revolutionary. Adventure gamers wanted a very complex storyline, beautiful graphics and addicting gameplay and Final Fantasy III was their answer. -- MarvelGuru
One word: Endearing. If you don't instantly love this game, someone should take your pulse because you must be one of the walking dead. -- sonuckles

# 007// GoldenEye 007
Platform: Nintendo 64
Developer: Rare
Publisher: Nintendo
Year Released: 1997
Why it Made the Top 100 List: This game is just incredible. The graphics for its time were amazing. The weapons, each designed carefully, show much diversity and are extremely fun to use. Not many games made today have the amount of guns GoldenEye had. The levels were amazing, they matched the movie PERFECTLY. Extremely detailed. You felt as if you were running through the movie itself. Then the gameplay. The multiplayer was incredible, yet what I still find myself going back to is the single-player mode. The game play is unmatched by any other first person shooter, even to this day, in my opinion. If you have an old N64 and don't have this game, don't be afraid to go out and buy it now. You won't regret it. -- italianice388

# 006 // Soul Calibur
Platform: Dreamcast
Developer: Namco
Publisher: Namco
Year Released: 1999
Why it Made the Top 100 List: There is no other fighting game like it. You can control the replays, direct the opening movie, and stage battles…The artwork in this game is truly a sight to behold. Sometimes the art will be attached with new game modes, new stages, etc. The control is flawless. The engine is nothing special but the combo's are a breeze to pull off. The graphics are some of the best on the Dreamcast. The stage and character design are some of the best I've seen. -- ImaStud4

# 005 // The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Platform: Super NES, Game Boy Advance
Developer: Nintendo EAD
Year Released: 1992
Why it Made the Top 100 List: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is easily one of the best SNES games available, and is among the top games ever. If you have enjoyed Zelda games in the past, either the older ones or the newer ones, odds are you'll enjoy this game as well. If you enjoy adventure games, where you're exploring, discovering things, finding and using items, talking to people and searching out secrets, this game is for you. If you like a good dose of fighting mixed in, there is a nice variety of enemies, and a number of items you can use to fend them off with as well. This game has things in it for most anyone. I feel it's fairly safe to say, if you like video games in general, there's a very good chance you'll like this game. Definitely a game everyone should at least try, and one that many people will end up loving. -- terrisus

# 004 // Super Metroid
Developer: Nintendo R&D1
Year Released: 1993
Why it Made the Top 100 List: This is quite possibly the best game I have ever played. The freedom and emphasis on spontaneous exploration is unexplainably revolutionary and it is unmistakably the one game that I would recommend to anyone. -- sulphix
Gunpei Yokoi (creator of Game Boy, Metroid, Kid Icarus, etc.), was a genius, and this game proves it. The graphics are extremely detailed, the sound is creepy, the controls are perfect & when you are playing it you know that it is one of the best games you have ever played. -- nintendods13

# 003 // Resident Evil 4
Platform: GameCube, PlayStation 2
Developer: Capcom Production Studio 4
Publisher: Capcom
Year Released: 2005
Why it Made the Top 100 List: I've owned every system since NES to now, and not one game touches the utter perfectness of this game. This is the most well rounded, cleverly portrayed, finely polished game I've ever played. -- Dragoon1012
This game can be summed up in one word...PERFECTION. -- jtraven
Everything about this game I am constantly telling my friends. There is nothing about this game I don't like, saying that as a fan of the series and as a critic. This is the greatest game (period). -- ResdntEvil

# 002 // Chrono Trigger
Developer: Square
Publisher: Square
Year Released: 1995
Why it Made the Top 100 List: Chrono Trigger is a true gem. It is a piece of creative work that shows just how great life can be. It is memorable, inspiring, and most importantly, cohesive. From the art design to music soundtrack, everything just fits perfectly. After 10 years, it is still my favorite game of all time. Sure it may not look or feel as good compared to the modern games, but what it retains that enables it to transcend time and rise above just other games is heart. Every aspect of the adventure is gorgeous, from the engrossing story and memorable characters to the cool tunes and innovative battle system (which I still think is one of the greatest ever created). The game is a joy to play and has immense lasting value. A truly timeless adventure. -- odankris

# 001 // The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Platform: Nintendo 64
Developer: Nintendo EAD
Year Released: 1998
Why it Made the Top 100 List: The best game ever created for any console to date: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. LOZ:OOT is my favorite game of all time. This game will amaze you with the storyline, characters, graphics, weapons, items, and great dungeons. The different, large lands and towns that can be explodered are awesome. The storyline is pure greatness. Wide variety of items could be collected and you can even ride a horse named Epona. The Ocarina allows you to play mysterious and magical tunes that will help you though out your quests. This game is PURE GREATNESS! -- toni_bodiduchi

首位依旧是王道的 ZELDA OOT!!
其他11-100名请看http://top100.ign.com/2006/001-010.html

都米版啊?

居然没有马大叔啊。这是什么榜?

的确。。没有马大叔。。真不可思议。。。。

两个MGS?233max

有ff3和ct,不像美国人评的。
而且居然没有体育游戏。

FF6进前10是件非常KUSO的事情

怎么地老美也是喜欢7大于6吧

[ 本帖最后由 真奥丁神 于 2006-10-22 12:35 编辑 ]

引用: