» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

NPD数据后续|索尼重申:我们的目标是06年内100万!〔附~湿图好歌〕

本帖已经被作者加入个人空间
Sony: PS3 Issues 'Resolved', 1mil By End Of 2006

原文出处:
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=12051

On the heels of video game hardware and software U.S. sales numbers for November released yesterday by NPD, Sony's PR head David Karraker has issued a statement noting that the company is “very pleased” with the data, adding that manufacturing problems that ham stringed the production of the PlayStation 3 at launch “have been resolved.”

NPD data found that following the November 17 launch of the PlayStation 3 in North America, Sony had only shipped 197,000 units during its debut month rather than the earlier projected 400,000. However, Karraker reiterated in the official statement that both he and Sony “remain focused on having one million PS3's in the pipeline by December 31, 2006,” while at the same time echoing Sony's earlier commitment to airlift consoles to retail outlets within North America for the remainder of the year.

In addition, despite the somewhat anemic PlayStation 3 hardware sales numbers, Sony expressed enthusiasm over the performance of both its entrenched PlayStation 2 console as well as its PSP handheld. NPD data found that the PlayStation 2 continued strong performance in November with 664,000 units sold, while the PSP lagged behind both the Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance in handhelds sold for the month with 412,000 units.

“These figures clearly demonstrate the strength of the PlayStation family of products in the US market,” commented Karraker in the official statement. “PlayStation 3 remains one of the most sought after items this holiday season, selling through almost immediately in all retailers once placed on store shelves. We will continue to utilize airfreight delivery for PlayStation 3 to assure a steady stream of systems for North American consumers through the end of the year. And while initial day-one launch shipment goals weren't achievable due to early manufacturing issues, those problems have been resolved and we do remain focused on having one million PS3's in the pipeline by December 31, 2006.

官方发言人:尽管由于早期产能问题未能实现首发第一批供货目标,但这些问题已经解决,我们依然聚精会神促发展,一心一意抓质量,目标是在2006年12月31日前达到一百万PS3的出货量。

He added: “The six-year old PlayStation 2 continues to dominate the market, outselling all other computer entertainment systems in November, including much newer systems from the competition. PS2 also topped the software category, out pacing all other system's sales by almost three times. PSP (PlayStation Portable Player) had a very good November as well, seeing a jump in sales of nearly 50% and a strong increase in software sell-through. These sales figures bode very well for SCEA as it offers a computer entertainment system for every taste and budget this holiday season.”

POSTED: 02.50PM PST, 12/08/06 - Jason Dobson

附: 甲壳虫之Yesterday 〔索饭版〕
(歌词篡改by: RestlessDream)

Yesterday,
All manufacturing troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
I'm not half the shipments I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why Fans
Had to go I don't know, they wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
Killzone 2 was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm.

[ 本帖最后由 RestlessDream 于 2006-12-10 01:03 编辑 ]

无所谓,只要硬件出多少卖多少就是成功了

幻觉....

这100万台……算是拿每台多亏50美刀的代价换回了SONY能在06年内发售PS3的名声。

其实我们认为……这还是值的。

SONY又自抽了~~~~~~~~~~

不愧被称为缩腻,又缩了。