» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

转贴《刺客的信条》原来是个科幻故事(有剧透)

刚刚在IGN上发现一条消息,参与《刺客的信条》制作的一位女演员Kristen Bell在接受IGN记者采访时透露了此游戏的科幻故事设定:基于现代对人类基因可能承载的记忆信息进行的研究,某科技公司通过类似于《黑客帝国》的形式进入人的大脑,发现了一位作为刺客的古代人,并试图查出这个人到底是谁。IGN还没有得到UBI方面对这些消息的回复。

记得E3那段720P的动画么?UBI的LOGO出来之后一连串镜头似乎是监视器屏幕中的闪回,大概就是在暗示游戏的科幻背景!有人注意过吗?不是我火星吧

另外问一句IGN好像只能用代理才能上,大家都这样吗?
原文链接:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/750/750960p1.html

[ 本帖最后由 look900822 于 2006-12-16 14:22 编辑 ]

剧透....................

这游戏延期了

这段消息的出处很有意思。原来是报道电视的 IGN TV 采访Kristen Bell,这个女演员是给《刺客信条》配音的⋯⋯

很漂亮啊⋯⋯

(片子里的扮相⋯⋯再次感叹女人化妆前后⋯⋯)

感觉《刺客信条》打的是美女牌⋯⋯从制作人到配音演员⋯⋯分明是个很男性向的动作游戏⋯⋯

访谈原文里提到游戏的就一点点:

IGN TV: You also have a videogame you worked on for next year, right?

Bell: Yeah, I actually have one coming out for Ubisoft. I don't know what the date is; sometime next year. It's called Assassin's Creed. You can check it out at assassinscreed.com. It's actually really interesting to me. It's sort of based on the research that's sort of happening now, about the fact that your genes might be able to hold memory. And you could argue semantics and say it's instinct, but how does a baby bird know to eat a worm, as opposed to a cockroach, if its parents don't show it? And it's about this science company trying to, Matrix-style, go into people's brains and find out an ancestor who used to be an assassin, and sort of locate who that person is. It's very, very cool, and I've seen all the graphics for it. We just recorded all the dialogue and did all the face scans and body scans, and I'm really excited about it.

IGN TV: So you're not just doing the voice, but you're actually going to be physically in the game?

Bell: Yeah. I think they'll probably have someone much more coordinated do any actions she has to do, but they did scan my face and body.

IGN TV: You probably haven't seen the final thing yet, but are you imagining what it will be like to see yourself as videogame character? I'd figure that would be a bit surreal.

Bell: I know, I'm so nervous! I am so, so nervous! But the technology they have is so great. It's just going to be really freaky to see myself in a videogame.

IGN TV: Do you play videogames much?

Bell: I do. You know what? This is so embarrassing to say… I have not graduated from my N64 yet. I know. And I'm just gonna say it and you know what, I'm not ashamed of it! But I love me some Mario Kart. I love me some Mario Kart and I love James Bond on that system. It's what I had in college, so I'm having a hard time letting go. Because sometimes, I play with younger people, who are really good with all the coordination you need for the joystick or for the controller, with all the different things you can do with the graphics, and I need something a little simpler I think. So I'll definitely learn to play Assassin's Creed, but I'm gonna stick with my N64 for the time being.

IGN TV: Well you have to learn to play that one, because you're controlling yourself in the game!

⋯⋯这女的居然现在还在玩N64⋯⋯

P.S. IGN从来没有被列入 Great Firewall of China 过,从来不用proxy

Great Firewall of China

对了,R版一遍感叹女人化妆前后差别巨大,一边只贴出化妆后的照片。这个...marketing做得不够到家啊

难道说中间是化了妆的,1,3张是没化的?

还有,杀手信条的女主就是她了吧? "they did scan my face and body"

哈哈,女主的身材和长相都跟这个MM一样。没得YY了

发新话题

官方公众号及微博