发新话题
打印

转:小岛君又放话了?喷BD噢!

驱动上的版本:
小岛秀夫:25GB蓝光光盘MGS4不够用
作者:Xen 编辑:Xen 2007-1-14 16:19:00

近日《合金装备》系列游戏制作人小岛秀夫语出惊人:“蓝光光盘的容量对于《Metal Gear Solid 4》来说太小了。”

目前的蓝光光盘容量为25GB,而小岛秀夫要让MGS4使用新的50GB蓝光光盘规范。注意这种新规范并非双层25GB,而是单层50GB。

小岛秀夫表示,单单声音文件就可以很快填满现有的蓝光光盘,再加上游戏中的其他东西游戏容量就将超过25GB的极限。因此他要用容量更高的50GB蓝光光盘来装载MGS4。

据说原文地址:http://nexgenwars.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2084

"Blu-Ray is too small for MGS4" Kojima wants 50 GB Blu-Ray

This bit of news will probably send the people who actually thought that 9 GB DVD's were enough for this generation of gaming into a frenzy, but as crazy as it sounds, Hideo Kojima recently said that "Blu-Ray is too small for Metal Gear Solid 4."
The current spec of Blu-Ray is only 25 GB, and he wants the newer spec 50 GB Blu-Ray for MGS4. (Not a Dual Layer 25 GB Blu-Ray, but the single layer 50 GB Blu-Ray)

While Hideo Kojima doesn't necesarily care much about HD, he says there's a lot you can do with sound that would fill up a Blu-Ray disc really quickly. On top of everything else in the game this apparently makes the game go way past the 25 GB limit. And Kojima said that he wants to use the new higher spec 50 GB Blu-Ray for MGS4.

Well I guess that confirms it. MGS4 for Xbox 360, an 18 disc box set! lol
On a serious note though, it looks like MGS4 on X360 won't even be possible.

This was reported on a podcast for 1 up yesterday. You can search for it on iTunes. It's called "1 up yours" but it's an hour long. I recorded that part of the pod cast though if anyone wants to listen.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QPELQCTS

This is pretty crazy though. I didn't expect a first generation PS3 title to push the limits of Blu-Ray already!
Good luck for pirates ripping this game though. Making backups of 50 GB games doesn't sound easy.
Hideo Kojima is indeed a genius though, and all of this makes me more excited about playing MGS4 and finally seeing what Kojima has in store for us.

:D 英语达人翻译一下!

估计是SONY准备的BD填充用文件比给〈抵抗〉的多了几GB,所以给游戏本体的空间不够用了。

前几天不是说要开发wii游戏而喷不需要bd么?怎么又改口了?是媒体故意制造口舌还是此人劈腿?
又有战帖,不能错过啊.蹲点ing

:D 又是Konami~~~~~

还小,难道真要模拟地球

小岛:MGS的缩水只是因为蓝光容量不够呀……(说完欢快地作Wii游戏去了)

MGS废话太多

这也太夸张了吧,难道他想在MGS里做一套DTS的家庭影院系统

不是吧

ps3只支持bd-25和双层的bd-50

小岛要用单层的bd-50,pc未来应该可以满足

好吧,那我们就看看不到一张D9的战争机器和50G的MGS4之间的巨大区别.:D

光声音就25G

好酸啊,太酸了