51 1234
发新话题
打印

战鹰变秃鹰:Warhawk取消单人模式,沦为PS Store下载游戏(更新)

http://www.1pstart.com/warhawk-becomes-next-gran-turismo-hd/

Warhawk becomes next Gran Turismo HD
March 6th, 2007 by BB
编译:RestlessDream

I reported way back in January about the possibility of Warhawk getting stripped down and becoming a download for the Playstation store. Well, developer Incognito Entertainment has confirmed Warhawk will be a stripped of it’s single-player and will solely be a multi-player download.

Incognito Entertainment states the reason why they decided to make Warhawk a multi-player download is because the single-player was not shaping up to be as good as the multi-player. “Single-player just really wasn’t up to par,” said Warhawk director Dylan Jobe.

As I stated in my January post, I would much rather games take the download route if something happens and the game cannot be finished. There have been too many times in the past where a game that seemed to look great on paper go through development and then be canned and all of our hopes for the game crushed. I foresee this is going to happen a lot with games that just can’t make it to the finish line.

曾在E3 06的索尼展前发布会上展示、作为全球首款支持SIXAXIS动作感应的飞行游戏《战鹰》(Warhawk)已经由开发商 Incognito Entertainment证实取消单人游戏发行计划,只以PS Store下载方式提供多人游戏部分。

Incogito在解释他们决定像GT HD那样取消单独发行计划,只提供多人模式的下载时提到:他们这么做的原因是单人游戏没有多人游戏模式做的出色。“单人游戏简直配不上(多人模式)”《战鹰》开发主管 Dylan Jobe坦言。

根据1P Start Blog发布此新闻的BB分析,他早在一月就提到过,如果游戏无法完成零售版所应具备的素质,那么选择删减后放到网上下载也是个不错的选择。

----------
〔Update〕
根据IGN的说法,Warhawk将于07年9月发售。确认:单人游戏部分取消,仅保留多人游戏部分,并以网络下载形式提供。
至于在线下载的同时是否提供零售版本,目前SCE和开发商尚不明确

Warhawk will wind up taking to the skies and the ground sometime this September, although at this point, Incognito and SCE aren't sure if the game will be available solely as a downloadable title, a store bought disc, or a combination of the two.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/770/770561p3.html

[ 本帖最后由 RestlessDream 于 2007-3-7 16:46 编辑 ]

引用:
原帖由 RestlessDream 于 2007-3-7 12:48 发表
如果游戏无法完成零售版所应具备的素质,那么选择删减后放到网上下载也是个不错的选择。
MS的梦想由SONY来实现了!

这样也好,觉得BomberMan Zero和Fuzion Frency2也是XBLA的水准

改成网游收费也不错啊。

没能力还开发什么游戏,估计做的惨不忍睹

扭来扭去啊扭来扭去

LZ这个题目有点过分了

唉,一个次世代最强空战游戏啊,云彩达到了DX10的水准,居然沦落到此地步…………
天师你太猛了

[ 本帖最后由 eastspider 于 2007-3-7 12:58 编辑 ]

天师的乌鸦嘴和贝利有得一比~~~

当时看了这游戏的视频和截图,就知道要填满一张BD光盘会非常不容易

LZ太有才了!!!

不好说.

空战游戏本来也没什么市场.

另外,

搞成BD卖还是下载,对正版游戏的价格来说没什么影响.

WOW不都还是下载玩得多?

等天师来!~~~

真无聊啊,好好的论坛成了天师的道场了