» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

49 1234
发新话题
打印

英国伦敦ps3开始正式发售,人潮开始涌动

新闻连接:http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/onl ... -for-ps3-246114.php

Only Three People Lining Up In London For PS3

retitsukat.jpg

In America, people lined up days, no weeks, before the PS3 launched. People with eBay stars in their eyes and money to burn. In England, we are hours away from the console's launch. Retailer GAME canned its midnight launch and will be selling the console early Friday morning. The Virgin Megastore has already opened its doors to "campers," turning the ground-floor into a makeshift "campsite." How many people are in line? Hint: You can count them on one hand. Kat from Shiny Media swung by the Virgin on Oxford Street and has this to report:

The three who were camping inside at 6pm today were keen, the first to arrive, Rititsu Thomas (pictured with me) had turned up on Virgin's doorstep at 5am that morning, but he had many more hours to wait out before someone else joined him, at 11.45am. The third, and last (when I arrived at 5pm) to rock up was Omar, who had got there only a few hours prior to me, was planning on buying six consoles to sell on eBay. Although goodness knows if he'll go through with it, as after hearing me discuss the low profits made by reselling the consoles on eBay with Retitsu, he took me aside and asked me nervously if I recommended he go through with it or not...

Wow, does Omar live under a rock or what? It's still early, but it's not yet what we would call widespread PS3 mania. It's not even a passing fancy. Fear not! There is still time. Brian Ashcraft

至截稿为止,现场暂时只有三个人排队购买ps3,其中一名声称要放到ebay上拍卖谋利.

三人从下午6点开始排队,第一个人上午5点来到,但是等了很久,到了11:45am,才有第二个人加入他的队伍,第三个,也是最后一个,计划一次买6台ps3。

但此人显得有点紧张不安,偷偷询问记者,他一次带6台ps3进出,安全与否?

至截稿为止,现场暂时只有三个人排队购买ps3,其中一名声称要放到ebay上拍卖谋利.

人有点少.......

井喷了!!!!

但此人显得有点紧张不安,偷偷询问记者,他一次带6台ps3进出,安全与否?

小心,门外的全拿着刀等着呢

这么多人排队买,恐怕要排很久才能轮到啊。

PS3预定大军要睡醒了,早晨出来拿机器的。到时候再看。

这个只能说明开卖前30个小时只有3个人。

30个小时内人数会有变化的。

第三位玩家不要走,挺住!!!

还有一天多呢,排个屁

引用:
原帖由 west2046 于 2007-3-22 11:31 发表