» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

23 12
发新话题
打印

Sony英国社长宣称ps3是比次世代还世代的先进主机

新闻连接:http://kotaku.com/gaming/scee/so ... next+gen-246456.php

Many people are saying we're now joining the next-generation console era, but I believe we've stepped over the current next-gen to create the real next-generation.

That's Sony UK boss Ray Maguire.

All of those things are part of moving from the PlayStation 2 era to the PlayStation 3 and leaving behind all of the middle products that are in the market place right now, which clearly don't compare in terms of technical prowess

Still Ray. His PR minder must have been taking a piss.

We're not hooked into a world which was technologically average two years ago. You can't compare the two. If you're comparing the two we would have had the same technology and we'd be at the same price - we're not.

Somebody get him a pillow and a stiff, cold drink. He's got LAUNCH DAY FEVER. Needs to lie down. Luke Plunkett

xbox360号称次世代主机(next-gen), ps3则是(Next-Next-Gen)次世代的次世代主机

这人就是个喷子

越来越觉得SCE所有高层的演讲稿都是一个秘书准备的......

骚妮的喷子真多啊,真是一代新喷胜旧喷啊

企业文化,没办法

来点翻译吧!不会英语

上火了吧

吃错药了

真是败给他们了,发言稿都他妈语无伦次了

脸皮真够厚的

能不能在原文里面找出你后面中文说的这句

引用:
原帖由 bfking 于 2007-3-23 11:07 发表
能不能在原文里面找出你后面中文说的这句
but I believe we've stepped over the current next-gen to create the real next-generation.
这个算吧。。

Many people are saying we're now joining the next-generation console era, but I believe we've stepped over the current next-gen to create the real next-generation.

翻译:
很多人都说我们想在已经进入了一个次世代的新纪元,但是我认为我们已经跨过了当前这个次世代进入了真正的下一个世代。
P.S.
那么次世代的下一个世代不就是次次时代么。

引用:
原帖由 braincells 于 2007-3-23 11:09 发表

but I believe we've stepped over the current next-gen to create the real next-generation.
这个算吧。。
算,算~~~

引用:
原帖由 bfking 于 2007-3-23 11:07 发表
能不能在原文里面找出你后面中文说的这句
引用:
“很多人认为我们现在才加入此世代的行列,但是我相信我们已经跨越了现在的这个次世代而进入了真正的次世代”
引用:
    We're not hooked into a world which was technologically average two years ago. You can't compare the two. If you're comparing the two we would have had the same technology and we'd be at the same price - we're not.
“两年前的技术(明显说的360)无法跟咱们相提并论,根本没法比,如果你要比,那么需要建立在我们的产品价格相同,而明显我们的价格不同,所以不能比”

评论:很正常的,国外的大学商科不会有正规的逻辑课,而且即使是science的学生到高年级才会接受正规的if only if这样的逻辑训练,脑子不好的人加上没有过正规的逻辑训练的话,说出一些没有条理的话很正常,软匪里面不乏此类人物,所以大家要对sce有爱

23 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博