你就是靠这种方法达到高潮的吗?

1台也算喷。

sony忘记雇托儿了~~

Marillion是殿堂级的前卫乐队

引用:
原帖由 casiosushi 于 2007-4-4 11:38 发表
造谣污蔑
Spiked!
I'm not sure I've ever really written about video games in this here blog. The main reason being that I write a monthly column for top games bible Edge, and I don't want to tread on their toes.

However, my column has been pulled from the next issue, because it was felt to be too much of a personal attack on a certain individual.

I've been given the ok to use it here instead, though now that I come to do so I can completely see it from Edge's point of view. For starters, the Mr Biffo who writes the Edge column is the other Mr Biffo - the one who is that much more caustic, and confrontational. Secondly, I think I've steered my blog away from getting too personal about anyone, so I feel ever so slightly uncomfortable to be name-checking Sony boss Phil Harrison in such a negative context.

I'm sure he is a very nice bloke, and he's only doing his job - and in the face of a hostile climate to boot. Plus, he's got an excellent taste in music. We've all done things in the heat of the moment that have later made us cringe, and I'm sure that's the case here.

Nevertheless - as the column describes - I did witness an astonishing moment in the PlayStation 3 pre-release story, and I'd be doing a dirty on my journalistic integrity if I didn't at least attempt to document it (if you want to know the full of story of what happened over the course of the weekend described in this article, I'm afraid you need to subscribe to the Marillion fanclub - I've written a four page piece in the current fan club magazine. Yes, isn't that side-splitting...).

Anyhow, for better or worse - here it is, in all its spiked glory (and in yellow!):

"Doubtless you’ll find this utterly hilarious, but I happen to be a fan of a band called Marillion. This statement will most probably ellicit one of four equally wrong-headed responses:

1. “Hahahahahahaha!”
2. “Are they still going?”
3. “Is Fish still in the band?”
4. “Aren’t they that awful Scottish heavy metal band?”

I would like to respond in the follow ways:

1. I really don’t care that you find this hilarious; you don’t find me laughing at your stupid face. Zzzzzzing!
2. Yes. By the time you read this they’ll have just released their 14th studio album, Somewhere Else. It’s really good, probably.
3. No. He left in 1988, stupid.
4. They are neither Scottish, remotely heavy metal, or awful.

Anyway, with my hackles now slotting back into position, I have a story to relate, and – incredibly – it involves Marillion, and another botched PR stunt from Sony.

Doubtless, this story will have slipped past the games industry gossip hounds, because they all prefer to get their musical fix from tiny young men in striped blazers, skinny-fit jeans, and dishevelled, “Don’t give a shit” hairstyles which took their team of stylists four hours to tease into shape.

It turns out that I’m not the only Marillion fan with ties to the games industry. Back in February, I attended the 2007 Marillion Weekend (shut-UP), in Holland. It was basically three days of gigs, and getting really, really drunk (“Three days of Marillion gigs? You’d probably have to get really drunk!”: A.N. Hilarious Wag).

On one of the afternoons, the band took to the main stage to announce the winners of a couple of raffles, and burn some effigies of Fish, and stuff.

One of the winners very generously gave up his prize of a signed t-shirt, offering instead to auction it in aid of one of Marillion’s favoured charities (‘Victims of Prog Rock’). Suffice to say, he received a warm round of applause (mind you, I’m not sure I’d want to wear a t-shirt that someone had scribbled all over either…). I can’t remember what the t-shirt eventually went for, but it was in the region of 650 euros.

Mid-auction, the band’s keyboard player put an impromptu shout out to one “Phil Harrison”. Turns out that this was the Phil Harrison you and I know as the president of Sony Computer Entertainment’s Worldwide Studios. I’d heard rumours that he’s a friend of the band, and something of a fan of their music, but I hadn’t realised he was at the convention.

Rather than bid, Harrison offered to auction a brand new PS3, paid for from his “own pocket”. The band’s keyboard player duly started the bidding at around 100 euros, getting a couple of incremental increases from interested – but slightly bemused – fans.

However, before you could say “Fake blog fiasco”, Harrison materialised on stage to commandeer both the auction, and the microphone. Realising that this was another solid gold opportunity to promote his floundering device, he blurted out the launch date, probably mumbled something about “a new dawn of interactive entertainment”, and inexplicably re-booted the auction with a fresh starting price of 600 euros.

With this following on from an extremely generous and selfless act by one of the fans, you could clearly see the band and their representatives crying slightly. Indeed, a couple of them shuffled off into the wings, presumably to acquire a large pillow with which to smother him.

What next ensued was the one lowlight of an otherwise well-intentioned, and extremely excellent weekend. For several minutes Harrison attempted to cajole an entirely silent crowd of several thousand people into bidding for his console. Terribly, but somehow inevitably, the bidding never moved beyond Harrison’s starting price. Indeed, he became increasingly desperate as it grew clear that everyone just wanted him to go away, and nobody was going to indulge his tasteless attempt at publicity.

In total, the PS3 received one bid, for the 600 euro starting price (“The price it’ll be in UK shops”, he kindly reminded everyone) – less than the t-shirt. Even then the sole bidder clearly regretted his purchase (which he only made on the promise that the console would be signed), for he spent a minute or so bellowing like a lunatic at his fellow audience members, urging them to pick up the bidding baton, and save him from his regrettable impulse purchase: “Somebody bid! It’s only a hundred quid per autograph! Please?! Why? Why? Why?”.

Harrison eventually shuffled off the stage to the sound of tumbleweeds, most of the band having left already, doubtlessly ruing the decision to let Sony’s corporate agenda taint a decidedly un-corporate weekend.

Frankly, it was one of the most awful things I have ever witnessed. On the one hand, you had a big marquee full of 2,500 Marillion fans squirming in embarrassment (“No surprise there – I’d be squirming with embarrassment if I was a Marillion fan”: A.N. Other Hilarious Wag), while on the other hand we all probably felt like Harrison had brought it upon himself, and deserved everything he got. Which he did.

I’m sure Phil Harrison is a very nice man, and if I were earning a six figure salary, and had a new console to promote, I’d probably go mad, and try and take over a rock concert too.

Nevertheless, is this just further evidence that Sony has lost it grip on both the public relations mule, and zeitgeist ass? You be the judge."

长篇 直接无视了。

引用:
原帖由 小二黑 于 2007-4-4 12:24 发表
sony忘记雇托儿了~~

索尼的错误是只雇了一个托~

绝对是假的,一看就知道。尤其是无人竞拍那段。

sony到现在真是完败

连wii都不如了

sony都肯卖ps3送hdtv了,花钱雇托都不肯。。。。真奇怪。。。。

此地越来越象天涯的娱乐八卦了:D

100元起价 突然变成600元
只能怪不是SF的集会了

真奇怪,在公众场合出现这事件,应该会被广泛报道才是,为啥消息只是出现在一个私人blog里呢?

这是假的,骗不到睿智的索饭的!

看不懂啊

发新话题

官方公众号及微博