» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

75 12345
发新话题
打印

PS2时代基本终结 大家来说说PS2自己觉得最好玩的游戏

That's my ans and reasons,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPG: Final Fantasy X ( The first Final Fantasy on playstation2. It's role is just like Final Fantasy VII on playstation1 four to five years ago, to show what new consoles could do and what the standard of Role Playing Games is. Luckily, Final Fantasy X completes the missions perfectly! It's story is the most prominent part of the whole game. The scene of Tidus and Yuda hugging in water is even more classic than the ball scene of Final Fantasy VIII. The tragic ending is quite impressive, since most RPG before that always have good endings. Maybe it gives us a different view of conecting game stories with ordinary men's real lives. )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AVG: Bio Hazard 4 ( Frankly speaking, this game should not show up on this console, since Capcom alleged that only Game Cube should have it thousands of times. However, this betray benefits us who have playstation2 but no Game Cube a lot! Bio Hazard 4 challenges the former quite successful and famous Bio Hazard series, which needs a lot of courages. For the game itself, the system is the most exciting part, although story is a bit weaker compared with the perfect and exhilarating system. )

ACT: Metal Gear Solid 2: sons of liberty ( you will never know to which step Metal Gear Solid will evolve before you see and play it by yourself. In fact, I can't find a word to describe the feeling when I waited it and the time playing it. I think the only action to do when the ending song sounded after completing it for the first time is to cry. I hate to say this, since I've said it for many times tonight, but it's so PERFECT in all parts! I think maybe I should hang the DVD-rom of this game on my wall and worship it every morning after getting up! )

SPG: Winning Eleven series ( If you are used to play one game every time after pressing the console's power button on, that's the game. )

Fin.

bio4.mgs3.gow1.2 gt3.4.

GT4

鬼武者2
真352
FFX

DMC、大神

GT.MGS.WE~

能选两个吗?单人游戏最好玩的是BIO4~~多人同P的就是WE系列啦~~~~

ICO,战神

BIO4  爆走山地车  极品9  块魂2  WRC4  ssx滑雪  火爆狂飙4   铁拳5   维罗尼卡   DMC1 :D   有没有和我同好的兄弟

DQ8,DQ8,DQ8