» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

30 12
发新话题
打印

宫本茂如果做个HALO Like的游戏,会怎样?

"I could make Halo," Miyamoto says. "It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design. I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play."
他能制作HALO,但是他选择不做,因为他一直致力于创造有趣的游戏.
也许哪天会搞个HALO like的游戏也说不定

IGN » Games » Wii » News

被过滤广告

Miyamoto Could Have Made Halo
He just didn't feel like it.
by Daemon Hatfield

May 7, 2007 - Shigeru Miyamoto, the famed Nintendo game designer who was recently picked as one of Time's 100 most-influential people, says he could have made Halo, had he wanted to. In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, Miyamoto reveals that he is not interested in making the games people want -- he's trying to make the games people don't even know they want yet.

"I could make Halo," Miyamoto says. "It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design. I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play."

Shigeru Miyamoto

The designer also shares his unique approach to market research. Instead of focus groups and demographic analysis, he watches the expression on a gamer's face while his game is being played. "When I show a game to people I don't ask their opinion or give them a survey. I just watch their eyes and their face while they play. Do they smile? Do they look frustrated? So I guess I do test my games -- but it isn't very scientific."

Sometimes his sense of what gamers want to play isn't 100% accurate, as the disappointing sales of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess in Japan show. Miyamoto believes the audience for an epic, hardcore adventure game is shrinking, which could mean we can expect more casual games from Nintendo. The designer says Twilight Princess is selling "okay" in the U.S.

[ 本帖最后由 NintendoWii 于 2007-5-8 19:00 编辑 ]

把halo换成别的什么fps吧
象halo那种素质的宫本大神说不定还真做不出来

开玩笑,对战FPS对老茂根本就是未知领域

BTW:楼主说的是halo like吧,link是什么?

引用:
原帖由 hanzo 于 2007-5-8 18:58 发表
mc和林克的第一次亲蜜接触

引用:
原帖由 hanzo 于 2007-5-8 18:58 发表
开玩笑,对战FPS对老茂根本就是未知领域

感谢提醒,一时间给写成林克了...

耀西吃西瓜就变成冲锋枪?扔蘑菇就是扔炸弹?

我觉得很难说,皮克敏这种RTS类型的游戏对于宫本茂也是从来没尝试过的
但是他却能做得如此好.

抽翻LZ的翻译,战帖就是这么来的
I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play. ——>因为他一直致力于创造有趣的游戏.

还嫌TG不够乱么

不是已经有了嘛,银河战士:D

会很有趣吧

引用:
原帖由 NintendoWii 于 2007-5-8 19:02 发表
我觉得很难说,皮克敏这种RTS类型的游戏对于宫本茂也是从来没尝试过的
但是他却能做得如此好.
PIKMIN貌似并不算大神的作品,他的角色应该是PRODUCER

引用:
原帖由 hugang 于 2007-5-8 19:03 发表
不是已经有了嘛,银河战士:D
跟他没关系