24 12
发新话题
打印

[PS3]忍龙西格码组长伦敦证实正在准备PS3的新作品.

转A9文
http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=708728&fpage=1
---------------------------------

原文:http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=77737

Ninja Gaiden 西格码Yosuke Hayashi 主任在伦敦与Eurogamer 一个独家采访中证实, Ninja 小组正在研究准备开发PS3下一个新作,小组将加大对PS3的投入力度.

其他:Yosuke Hayashi 对一些开发商抱怨PS3开发困难进行反击,认为:你玩不动PS3就应该滚开...
    对备受争议的六珠手柄也表示支持...

---------------------------------
Ninja Gaiden Sigma director Yosuke Hayashi has spiritedly defended the PlayStation 3 in an exclusive interview with Eurogamer - and all but confirmed that Team Ninja will be working on further titles for the platform.

Speaking in London yesterday, Hayashi slammed developers who complain that the PS3 is difficult to create games for - saying that "if they think it's difficult, they should get out of the ring."

Responding to a question about whether the team had found it difficult to transition from working on the Xbox to the PS3, Hayashi said, "there are some developers who have complained about the difficulty of developing for PS3. But, I am a creator, a developer - and by making a product, we receive money from the players. We shouldn't complain about the difficulty."

In other words, it's their job, and they're just getting on with it.

Hayashi responded in similar terms when asked if the team, which has recently focused most of its efforts on Microsoft's platforms, plans to extend its support for the PS3 in future.

"As I said, people who complain about the difficulty of creating games for PS3 should get out, right?" Hayashi commented. "While I'm saying that kind of thing, if I get out myself, then what I say doesn't mean anything! So, I should stay - right?"

Given some of his earlier comments about plans for the SIXAXIS controller in future games, it seems almost certain that Team Ninja has plenty more in store for Darth Vader's George Foreman Grill down the line. We'll have the full interview with the outspoken Yosuke Hayashi, as well as our impressions of Ninja Gaiden's PS3 outing, available for your reading pleasure in the coming days.

好,都滚吧,让他一个人玩吧:D

说话挺冲。。。

硫酸脸大哥会让他多滚滚

意料之中,托库莫如果没有打算在ps3上做动作,也不不会冒着和MS交恶的风险开发NGS了.

不过现在看PS3的形势,托库莫会真的在PS3上投入多少精力还是未知数.

利益最大化,是每个企业追求的,厂商也不例外.

其他:Yosuke Hayashi 对一些开发商抱怨PS3开发困难进行反击,认为:你玩不动PS3就应该滚开...
其实是MS派来捣乱的,目的是赶跑其他第3方

硫酸脸转性了,派小弟来掺合

零新作快出吧~

引用:
"there are some developers who have complained about the difficulty of developing for PS3. But, I am a creator, a developer - and by making a product, we receive money from the players. We shouldn't complain about the difficulty."

In other words, it's their job, and they're just getting on with it.
好吧,他谈论的其实不是PS3的开发难度而是应不应该抱怨的职业精神。

又及
引用:
"As I said, people who complain about the difficulty of creating games for PS3 should get out, right?" Hayashi commented. "While I'm saying that kind of thing, if I get out myself, then what I say doesn't mean anything! So, I should stay - right?"
这家伙真可爱。。。

很正常啊,随着越来越多的日商加入XO,脱裤魔在MS阵营中的重要性在下降,难免会有所反复

引用:
原帖由 carnon 于 2007-6-15 16:49 发表
硫酸脸转性了,派小弟来掺合

零新作快出吧~
零关硫酸脸啥事

引用:
原帖由 深蓝LWL1123 于 2007-6-15 17:02 发表

零关硫酸脸啥事

确实没关系

引用: