» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

45 123
发新话题
打印

同为试玩, 战鹰强过halo?!

今早看报纸关于video game的介绍, 提到联网模式是今后的游戏重点. 并对比战鹰和halo的试玩, 有意思的是作者认为战鹰强过halo.

重点翻译: 同为beta试玩, 战鹰强过halo. halo武器很棒, 图象不错但还不够牛比, 当然正式版还会更好. 战鹰只支持联网模式,  地图超大, 可徒步, 驾车或战机, 可玩性多样. 另外还提到抵抗强过halo, 主要2点, 1是免费,2是可支持40人在线, 相比xbox live只支持4-8人死亡竞赛模式.

我没玩过, 不发表意见. 附原文和链接

Go online, young gamers
Lots of options, and Halo 3 still to come
Paul Chapman, The Province
Published: Sunday, June 24, 2007

The online gaming world is supposed to belong to the Xbox 360. Yep, they developed the online model, and the Xbox Live site is extremely well done. Downloads of all sorts of arcade games and features are jammed in there, it's kept up to date, and playing Gears of War online is pretty much as good as it gets with multiplayer gaming.

So, I was even questioning myself when I got to play the beta version of Halo 3 multiplayer online and compared it to the beta version of Warhawk on the PlayStation site.

Now, I know it's a beta. It's only a taste of what we can expect in September when Halo 3 launches.

But, to be honest, Warhawk's beta was better than Halo 3's. And again, acknowledging it's only a beta version, the Halo 3 multiplayer can't hold a candle to Resistance Fall of Man on the PlayStation 3.

First off, the PlayStation site is free. If you have a PS3 and a high-speed Internet connection, you're ready to go. Meanwhile, you have to pay for Xbox Live.

The ability to play Resistance with up to 40 people online is just better than four- or eight-person deathmatches.

On to the betas. Halo 3 looks great but not spectacular, although there's obviously a lot more to come in the final version. The weapons were excellent and the layout of the environments were well-done, too.

Warhawk though is purely an online battlefield. Run around in monstrously huge worlds on foot, in tanks, even in planes.

Combat from all over.

This game I really got into and it's gone to the top of my most-wanted list. The variety in gameplay had me going back again and again and the perspective, which is a lot broader with smaller characters, gave it a bit of a fresh look.

I was skeptical of online gaming in the beginning but, between updates, downloads and getting into online multiplayer with games like Halo, Resistance, Warhawk and Gears of War, going online is going to be the biggest factor in choosing games in the next five years.

pchapman@png.canwest.com

© The Vancouver Province 2007

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/etoday/story.html?id=83a61337-f8a8-4c0d-b624-6c69032ccda5

各有所长有什么不好。

每人观点不同,不可强求。

第二个刺客??:D

ps2 的带宽还比ps3 多呢。  优秀的东西,不是每一个方面都强过对手的,当总是绝大多数方面超越 劣质的东西。  xo 游戏哪怕 99%的跨平台游戏 画面强过 ps3 。 也总有 1%的不入 ps3 。 猴子的尾巴比人长, 猴子还是不如人。

坐看天师演戏

战鹰的图像已经超越次世代了

这年头统统都是HALO杀手

HALO3才4-8人啊。

引用:
原帖由 zhangjingy 于 2007-6-25 09:22 发表
HALO3才4-8人啊。
减员了?

比大规模联网对战? 那么等QUAKE WAR出来再喊什么战鹰吧

战鹰能开飞机能一个人玩挺有意思的

引用:
原帖由 干蒸鸡 于 2007-6-25 09:16 发表