» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

21 12
发新话题
打印

一些关于pes2009的消息(英文)加入翻译。

With regards to the gameplay, would you say it resembled PES6 or PES2008, and what aspects differ.
The gameplay is PES2008, the way it should have been. You can no longer run straight through everyone with Etoo or Ronaldinho without any effort but you can beat players by running if you time your moves correctly. It is very realistic and the AI in defence and attack is massively improved.

The refereeing in PES2008 was abysmal, has it got any better? (please elaborate with examples i.e bringing play back etc)
The refereeing is probably the same although the collisions are much better so the decisions are often correct. The diving works better too. Managed to win a pen with an expertly timed dive over a defenders outstretched leg - looked class.

PES2008 definitely favoured the attacking side with scoring being particularly easy. Is this the case in 2009?
Shots don’t seem to be as easy as 2008 and the keepers cover their area much better. Obviously if you get up to them and pass across them its easy but that’s the same in real life. The defence also like to play cat and mouse with the offside trap so it’s harder to get in to create the easier chances.

Have we finally moved into the “Next Gen” or are we still polishing a turd (graphics wise)
The graphics are similar but the lighting effects (floodlights/sun etc) are spectacular. It really adds to the feel of the game, definitely the best I have seen in a sports game but I haven’t seen Fifa 09 yet
PES2008’s goalkeepers were total garbage. Please tell me they’ve improved.
They seemed to have improved but I can’t be 100% sure. I haven’t seen one soft shot being fumbled and tapped in though so that’s a good thing.

Who are the officially licensed England League teams?
Liverpool & Man Utd although most sides have nearly every player’s real face.
Please list the leagues included.
The same as last time, England, France, Spain, Holland & Italy

Any major non leagued teams removed or added?
Off the top of my head I think the only change is Zenith St Petersburg replacing Bayern Munich
Off the top of ur head, how many stadiums are there, and which famous ones are new? i.e stamford bridge etc
There are 19 stadiums, the only new one I remember is Wembley, although I suspect Old Trafford & Anfield will be there as part of the licensing agreement with the 2 clubs
You mentioned “become a legend” mode. Can you explain this in more detail? & how it relates to the “new exciting online mode”
You create a player and start off at a team - A made up side (Think it’s a youth side). You control just yourself (With the Be a Pro mode camera from FIFA). As you play your player improves in stats and sides become interested and make offers for your services, I had Hull & Everton after me.
When you save your player stats, you can then take him online to team up with other “legends”. This adds a whole new side to the game as you can actually play in a side day in day out and have leagues set up etc. I haven’t really got far into it but it is a great addition in my opinion.
does this imply that u can play online with other ppl playing in the same team as u???
yeah. I am not sure how many you can have but I have heard its 7 vs 7, don’t quote me though as this is 2nd hand info (tough I’m quoting you anyway!)

Any word on online lag yet?
I don’t work on the online section of the game but I am assured that the lag is 100% a thing of the past and this years will be the smoothest yet.

Of the big names, who has been greatly improved stat-wise, and have any of the silly super slags been downgraded?
Most of the stats are the same as last year (not completely finished yet) but Arshavin is better but not amazing. The slags dont need to be downgraded as the collisions are calculated better so its just a matter of defending them right. In my opinion your league wouldn’t need to remove any players as Messi can be handled by a competent defender as long as you time your challenges.

If you had to be disappointed with one thing, what would it be?
There are a couple for me (But I could be over critical). Crossing seems to be a bit floaty (from corners) and the shooting has completely changed again so it needs a good practise again. Shooting like PES 2008 will result in you scoring 0. This isn’t so much a bad thing but a nuisance.
Also on the be a legend mode the user is unable to create a goalkeeper or defender to play with which is a shame
I am disappointed that Bayern have gone and the master league hasn’t changed - even the menus are the same.
Overall its the best footy game out there by a country mile up to now. Roll on October for the release.

So great news all round then! Seeing as most of the info echoes what we’ve been told, I’d say that this information is to be trusted. A shame for Konami that so much news was under embargo, but I guess great for the fans.
Let us know what you think!

感谢dogsoldier翻译:
游戏方式
游戏方式接近PES2008,也应该是这样。你不可能毫不费力的使用Etoo或者Ronaddi

nho横冲直撞,轻而易举的过掉所有人。但如果你能把握好时机,你还是可以利用

奔跑甩掉对手。这非常的真实,无论是进攻或者防守,AI的改进是相当明显的。

裁判问题
PES2008中的裁判相当糟糕,09基本上是一样的。但是因为碰撞处理得更好,所以

判罚基本上是准确的。

进球问题
08中进球非常的容易。但是09没有那么容易,应为守门员的防守强了很多。当然

如果你能靠近他们,那过掉也不困难,但真实情况就是如此。防守方玩起了猫捉

老鼠的游戏,经常搞越位陷阱。进球的机会没有那么容易创造了。

画面问题
跟08基本上是一样的,但是加强了光的处理,非常的漂亮,可能是所有体育游戏光线最棒的游戏,至少在跟FIFA09相比前是这样。

球队,球员授权方面的问题
英超的曼联,利物浦是完全授权的。联赛包括了英超,法甲,意甲,荷甲,西甲。此外泽尼特将取代拜仁慕尼黑。

球场的问题
总共19个场地,包括了Wembley,当然Old Trafford和Anfield也应该包括在其中。

新模式
类似FIFA的Be a Pro,你开始建立一个队员,在队伍中你只能控制一个人,慢慢的各类指数会增长,俱乐部会向你发出邀请。这个模式最大的特点的,你可以上线和其他玩家组队。但能够实现多少玩家对战不好说。

其它细节
网络不会有lag,球员的指数大致上与去年相同,略有变化。一些指数超强的队员没有被弱化,因为新的碰撞系统改变了防守机制。射门与08比,有很大的变化,需要去适应。

其他消息:
1. Man Utd & Liverpool are the licensed teams. 曼联、利物浦授权
2. Spanish League has not been axed. Same leagues as PES2008. 西甲有授权
3. You CAN use Master League teams online!! 网战可以用ml队伍
4. New Game mode entitled “Become a Legend” more on this later. 新模式
5. There is NO Official Licensed Champions league mode. Despite the rumours. More to follow. 欧洲冠军杯没获得授权
6. 19 Stadiums including Wembley. Ps3 version though so could be different. 19个球场。ps3好像有不同?
7. No Bayern Munich. 没拜仁
8. The team replacing Bayern is Zenit St Petersburg, with an improved Arshavin. 泽尼特代替拜仁。阿沙尔文有增强?

[ 本帖最后由 syu 于 2008-7-30 17:05 编辑 ]

新模式Become a Legend看看怎么做了。

没翻译xhw!!!

我也等翻译。等各位人肉翻译。

浙尼特代替了拜仁啊。

No Bayern Munich.

估计是没授权了。德甲太sb了。

其他我自己翻译了,访谈期待达人翻译了。

嗲....出了就买
继续和lz踢...:D

期待新模式和网络模式的改善阿。好像说突破变难了。

The gameplay is PES2008, the way it should have been. You can no longer run straight through everyone with Etoo or Ronaldinho without any effort but you can beat players by running if you time your moves correctly. It is very realistic and the AI in defence and attack is massively improved.

感觉说了没说

每次都说个人突破会有点困难,但是熟悉了还是一样的。

找到一个大概翻译
速度:
速度不再摧枯拉朽,必须正确地选择线路和运用其他技巧,像PES2008里面的一路狂奔就可以突破防线的事情几乎没有了,进攻和防守队员的AI都有相当的提高。
裁判:
裁判方面也有些许改善,大部分时间都能正确判罚,铲球的判罚更加合理。(没有什么裁判模式)
进攻:
08明显在鼓励进攻,射门变得相对容易。PES2009中,这一点变得不那么容易了,守门员的防守区域明显改善,更加接近真实的比赛。防守的时候制造越位陷阱,更像是猫捉老鼠,打身后球,获得单刀的机会越来越少。
画质:
画质并无太大改善(对配置的要求也许不会有大幅提高),但是光影效果(流光和阳光等)比起前作更出色一些。不知道和EA的FIFA09比起来,哪一个在“次世代”的较量中,更胜一筹呢?
门将:
08的门将基本都是废柴和脑残,pes2009中看起来有些改善,目前还没看到有软弱无力的射门都会无端脱手的情况。
授权:
利物浦和曼联获得了授权,大部分球员有了“真相”
联赛:
目前已经确认的联赛有英超,法甲,西甲,荷甲和意甲。
拜仁:
拜仁已经没有了,取而代之的是圣彼得堡队。
球场:
一共有19座球场,新增的球场是温布利大球场。随着利物浦和曼联得到授权,安菲尔德和老特拉福德也有望加入。
新模式:
类似FIFA的传奇模式被引入,就是玩家可以扮演一名球员,从底层联赛开始打拼。也就是大家熟知的一球成名。
联机延迟:
有史以来最为流畅的一作、
数据:
球员数据基本跟前作一样,不过俄罗斯的欧洲杯英雄阿尔沙文有了显著的提高,但是也不是顶尖一类的。

游戏方式
游戏方式接近PES2008,也应该是这样。你不可能毫不费力的使用Etoo或者Ronaddi

nho横冲直撞,轻而易举的过掉所有人。但如果你能把握好时机,你还是可以利用

奔跑甩掉对手。这非常的真实,无论是进攻或者防守,AI的改进是相当明显的。

裁判问题
PES2008中的裁判相当糟糕,09基本上是一样的。但是因为碰撞处理得更好,所以

判罚基本上是准确的。

进球问题
08中进球非常的容易。但是09没有那么容易,应为守门员的防守强了很多。当然

如果你能靠近他们,那过掉也不困难,但真实情况就是如此。防守方玩起了猫捉

老鼠的游戏,经常搞越位陷阱。进球的机会没有那么容易创造了。

画面问题
跟08基本上是一样的,但是加强了光的处理,非常的漂亮,可能是所有体育游戏光线最棒的游戏,至少在跟FIFA09相比前是这样。

球队,球员授权方面的问题
英超的曼联,利物浦是完全授权的。联赛包括了英超,法甲,意甲,荷甲,西甲。此外圣彼得堡zenith将取代拜仁慕尼黑。

球场的问题
总共19个场地,包括了Wembley,当然Old Trafford和Anfield也应该包括在其中。

新模式
类似FIFA的Be a Pro,你开始建立一个队员,在队伍中你只能控制一个人,慢慢的各类指数会增长,俱乐部会向你发出邀请。这个模式最大的特点的,你可以上线和其他玩家组队。但能够实现多少玩家对战不好说。

其它细节
网络链接不会有lag,非常流畅。球员的指数大致上与去年相同,略有变化。一些指数超强的队员没有被弱化,因为新的碰撞系统改变了防守机制。射门与08比,有很大的变化,需要去适应。

[ 本帖最后由 dogsoldier 于 2008-7-30 19:17 编辑 ]

你的原文太乱了,我整理了下,就是这样

21 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博