» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

chiphell上a卡无损开毛发的方法大家试了么?

http://www.chiphell.com/thread-1295263-1-1.html
How to run Hairworks on AMD cards without crippling performance (self.witcher)
So thanks to a wonderful user over at Guru3D, it's been discovered that hairworks can in fact run relatively smoothly on AMD cards. I'm talking 60fps smooth guys, and the trade-off is barely noticeable.
All you need to do is create a profile for witcher3.exe in your Catalyst Control Center, then set Tessellation Mode to "Override application settings", and finally set the Maximum Tessellation Level to either 2x, 4x, 8x or 16x. Picture guide
Important: Depending on what tessellation level you set, the hair quality AND performance will vary. For best performance while maintaining realistic hair I recommend 4x or 8x if your card can handle it. I would recommend against using 2x as it severely reduces quality and looks terrible. Here's a comparison photo that lets you see the differences between 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x tessellation levels. (Thanks to nzweers from G3D for the comparison photo!)
For reference I'm using a r9 290 and I have little to no performance impact if I use 8x, if I bump it up to 16x then I regularly drop to 50 in intense areas (e.g. wolf packs). So there you have it, let me know if this also works for you guys - and also if you happen to find any issues that arise from doing this tweak.

在CCC中曲面细分选择覆盖程序设定,作者X8帧数无影响,待验证

另外吐槽下老黄,用gameworks黑a可以理解,关了以后各显卡名次基本正常,不过对开普勒的负优化简直令人发指,我记得以前还没有过这样恶劣的先例。

曲面细分不能算无损吧

发新话题

官方公众号及微博