» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

17 12
发新话题
打印

[杂谈] ZT 你们这些黑Jeep的都弱爆了

看看人家怎么黑的
http://www.destroymyjeep.com/

Have you ever bought a new vehicle that has let you down so badly, you just don’t trust it any more?

We decided, after 22 issues and nearly 4 years of relentless emails, meetings and legal costs, to give up requesting a full refund or replacement from the Jeep dealer or Fiat Chrysler Group Australia.

They’ve made it very clear to me that the law doesn’t say they “have to” replace or refund a vehicle with this many problems in Australia.

THERE’S NO LAW STOPPING A COMPANY DOING THE RIGHT THING AND I GAVE THE JEEP DEALER AND FIAT CHRYSLER GROUP AUSTRALIA PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITIES TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND REPLACE THE VEHICLE OR REFUND OUR MONEY.

I decided to partly crowd-fund the destruction of our $49,000 Jeep Cherokee. And we did it for 3 reasons

1. It’s been the most unreliable car we have EVER owned.

2. I don’t think it’s right to sell our defective car onto someone else

3. I have been approached by many of you in the same situation as us, so I hope our action will force the government to review the current Australian Consumer Law and introduce a “Lemon Law” like the one that has been in the USA since the 1970’s, that protects consumers from defective vehicles.

I raised $18,956 through Kickstarter from people who wanted to get involved in the total destruction of my Jeep and help me “make a point”

I owed $28k on finance on the vehicle, so I personally paid out that $10,000 gap.

I also spent a few thousand dollars on the campaign and event to raise awareness.

We also raised $265 on the day through gold coin donation, coffees and a sausage sizzle, which has been donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

My Jeep is now in thousands of pieces, some of which are burned beyond recognition, some are six foot underground where we burried it, and some pieces have been sent to sponsors and supporters all over Australia for them to show off to their customers and friends.

This campaign will continue until the law is changed, or manufacturers and importers are being seen to be doing the right thing.

We are considering running future events like this, so if you have a lemon vehicle and have tried all the normal ways to get a resolution, we might just line your car up next for you… (we’ll keep the fire stoked for you)

All of this is funded by me, so any donations to help with the costs of hosting, printing of flyers/petitions and time taken out of my own business would be very appreciated.

Get all the latest updates at www.facebook.com/destroymyjeep

Sincerely,

Ashton and Vanessa Wood

我大概翻译一下

澳洲一对夫妇买了辆JEEP,毛病频发,数次抛锚把夫妻俩扔在公路上等待拖车和救援
经历过多次返修后车子仍然没有改善
夫妇俩提出,在三年保修期内要求克莱斯勒菲亚特集团应该退钱或者换辆车,均遭到对方拒绝

因为澳洲人工非常规,出保后澳洲夫妇就修不起这辆车了。
车主最佳的止损办法是把这辆车作为二手车卖掉,但是车主拒绝拿自己的烂车坑别人。

然后车主在众筹网上筹钱,在当地拉了很多小广告,筹划了网站里的这个活动叫做“摧毁我的Jeep",表明一种对无良车商的态度,并且呼吁澳洲政府引进跟美国一样的柠檬法(就是车出现严重质量问题必须无条件换车或退款的法律,题外话,因为美国有这个法律在,所以我个人认为美国汽车市场销量很说明汽车组装质量)

车主募集的钱并不够车钱,他自己大概赔了一万多澳币(折合人民币可能6-8万),然后当众拆了自己的jeep,大部分就地烧了掩埋,少部分零件分别寄给全澳洲的支持者

车主语录:

我花5万刀买这辆车的目的是什么?
----驾驶它

这辆车对我最大的帮助是什么?
----认识了四个很有用的拖车司机和一些友善的出租车司机

哦,澳洲的jeep和天朝的jeep都是进口的,应该是来自同一个工厂

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
隔壁邻居一个爷叔买了辆大切呵护是呵护得来专门买了个梯子来擦车,擦了整整两天,亮是亮得来喷了

posted by wap, platform: Chrome
这上代cherokee kk在澳洲能卖到49k?妈的,澳洲佬也挺傻多速的嘛....

感觉这个品牌在车区很少被提到

美国人要不是有条件喜欢自己折腾修车,再加上美国车好修,美国品牌的下场估计比英国品牌好不到哪里去,福特通用倒是开窍了,拿德国团队设计的车来卖,克莱斯勒真是死得不冤。

瞎说,三大的cash cow都在pickup和大suv,欧洲佬懂个屁
ford,gm在欧洲都是亏损的,FCA这两个季度都还在盈利
过去chrysler是质量极差,这几年相对过去好了不少,但总体质量还是落后于ford和gm
FCA的问题是整合不够和历史负债,应该学VAG,模块化加套壳换标,
FCA一大堆牌子,chrysler,dodge,jeep,ram,fiat,lancia,alfa romeo,maserati,ferrari再加个srt子品牌,应该好好整成两条线,同时模块共享,做是在做,不过很慢

本帖最后由 ChuPaChuPs 于 2015-8-25 10:30 通过手机版编辑

别小看大陆市场,英朗,科鲁兹跟福克斯在08金融危机后至少能保证大陆地区赚一笔,克莱斯勒只能呵呵呵了.

chrysler在中国是做得不好,他家是一点都没有适应中国市场的东西
不过也就GM做得好的,ford在中国也不行

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
福特还不好啊,这几年窜得最快的就是福特了,进来晚而且合资国企实力差能做到现在这样已经超常发挥了。

财报很一般,并没有赚钱。。。相对saic和saic-gm-wuling。。。

posted by wap
Jeep最炸裂的技能在于国内20k的东西运出国卖40k然后大家乖乖一边掏钱一边称赞太便宜真划算性价比超高

引用:
原帖由 @toshiya115  于 2015-8-26 11:41 发表