» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

杜兰特球星看台亲笔:我的下一章节,深情感谢俄克拉荷马,并决定加盟金州勇士

posted by wap, platform: 红米Note3
杜兰特球星看台亲笔:我的下一章节,深情感谢俄克拉荷马,并决定加盟金州勇士
OPSP1203 12分钟前
湿乎乎的话题
原文地址:http://www.theplayerstribune.com/kevin-durant-nba-free-agency-announcement/
迄今为止过去这几周是我职业生涯里最具挑战性的几周。我理解作为球员、一个男人,面临着自我进化的一个十字路口,而这让我非常难以作出选择。然而,让我真正不能理解的是在这个过程中我会产生的一系列情绪。
我给自己定的首要要求是做出一个基于作为球员成长上的决定--- 这一直都是引导我走向正确的方向因素。但是我也处于生命中一个重要的关口,这事关找到一个能鼓励我作为男人进化的机会:离开一个安逸的环境,来到一个新的城市和社区,这里能给我提供最好的做出贡献和自我成长的潜能。考虑到这些,我决定我要加盟金州勇士。
我本出生于华盛顿特区,但是俄克拉荷马才是抚养我成长的地方。他教会了我什么是家庭,什么是男人。我无法用言语来形容球队和这个团体对我的意义,这是我生命中永远的回忆。这些记忆和友情远比比赛来得更有意义。这无价的关系让我的这次考虑变得非常具有挑战性。
我的选择会让很多人失望,这让我很心痛。但是我相信,我现在所做的一切,在这个时间节点上,是对我的人生和我的职业生涯正确的。
我会想念俄克拉荷马,想念我在这支令人铭记的球队中所扮演的角色。我会永远珍惜与这支球队的关系——那些与我并肩作战九年的朋友们和队友们,以及所有的球迷和工作人员。他们永远无条件地支持着我,他们对我和我们家庭所做的一切,我充满着无限的感激。
This has been by far the most challenging few weeks in my professional life. I understood cognitively that I was facing a crossroads in my evolution as a player and as a man, and that it came with exceptionally difficult choices. What I didn’t truly understand, however, was the range of emotions I would feel during this process.
The primary mandate I had for myself in making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as a player — as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new city and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Golden State Warriors.
I’m from Washington, D.C. originally, but Oklahoma City truly raised me. It taught me so much about family as well as what it means to be a man. There are no words to express what the organization and the community mean to me, and what they will represent in my life and in my heart forever. The memories and friendships are something that go far beyond the game. Those invaluable relationships are what made this deliberation so challenging.
It really pains me to know that I will disappoint so many people with this choice, but I believe I am doing what I feel is the right thing at this point in my life and my playing career.
I will miss Oklahoma City, and the role I have had in building this remarkable team. I will forever cherish the relationships within the organization — the friends and teammates that I went to war with on the court for nine years, and all the fans and people of the community. They have always had my back unconditionally, and I cannot be more grateful for what they have meant to my family and to me.

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
CNMD,当婊子立牌坊。

发新话题

官方公众号及微博