» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

红霞岛评分出了

posted by wap, platform: Android
gamespot,4/10

Ultimately, Redfall is a game that should not have been released yet. Its litany of bugs hampers the gameplay loop of exploring its world with friends, and that loop itself feels compromised by elements that are poorly executed and ill-suited to the team implementing them. I can't pretend to know whether Arkane chose to make a loot shooter or was assigned to make a loot-shooter, but I can tell you what it feels like: one of the best game studios in the world suddenly made toothless.

Redfall is Arkane making compromises to its own design philosophies to serve a genre it may have been better off avoiding.

IGN  

During one side mission I died trying to kill a vampire, but when I came back to finish the job he was just a non-interactive blue ghost, rotating to face me but otherwise rooted in place. When I came back again his energy shield was there, but the vampire… wasn't in it. During a co-op session I found myself (more than once) fruitlessly attacking an enemy who was standing right in front of me but my friends saw as a dead body. At one stage, while playing solo, my crouch and start buttons broke. They just made clunking sounds. My inability to crouch persisted after death, but returned when I fast travelled to a safehouse. The start button doesn't pause the game, by the way. It's obviously understandable when playing online co-op, but completely baffling and inconvenient when playing solo.

Right now Redfall is not the game I'd expected, certainly not following the excellent Deathloop, but you can check back with us later this week for our final assessment.

总结,设计平庸,bug满天飞,一款当前状态下不应该发售的游戏

目前只有pc版评分,xbox版评分还未出
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

阿肯史上最大翻车算不算。。。。2333

果然是个辣鸡,之前的几次演示视频就看不出任何亮点

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
白期待了

这下好了,连60帧也没必要更新了

能这么差也是没想到

posted by wap, platform: iPad
赶鸭子上架属于是

至于为什么呢?

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
当公务员真爽
本帖最近评分记录
  • hzde884 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap 2023-5-2 09:11

posted by wap, platform: Samsung
“人才引进”入了体制内养老的,为什么还要努力?

posted by wap, platform: 小米
大善人硕士星空都只给了6分,可见不一般

噗…
这下starfield成了微软最后的救命稻草了

我软深耕收购市场 努力回馈白嫖爱好者
本帖最近评分记录
  • 夕雨 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap 2023-5-2 09:59

引用:
原帖由 chris 于 2023-5-2 08:56 发表
噗…
这下starfield成了微软最后的救命稻草了
赢在未来,只要不出,永远都是年度候选游戏,喷了

这个游戏确实很迷说实话,Prey算是17年的游戏,距离这个游戏怎么说也有6年时间,6年怎么说也不至于开发时间不够,而且这还是哈维史密斯自己领导的项目,不懂他现在是怎么想的。。。

发新话题

官方公众号及微博