» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

Chris Dring:xbox快要噶了

posted by wap, platform: Android
With Xbox, I've heard from a very prominent company and one not so prominent that Xbox's performance in Europe is flatlining. You can follow our monthly coverage in the games market and you can see Xbox's sales are falling and it's fell all throughout last year and it's falling even harder this year.

The major company who released a big game last year said they don't know why they bother supporting it. We've mentioned in a previous podcast that retailers are considering or have began cutting back Xbox stock on their shelves, hardware & games... and now you've got third-party publishers going: "We're putting a lot of effort into creating an Xbox Series S/X version of a game where to be honest with you the market for us is PC and PS5"

And with Xbox putting some of the games on PS5, I understand the majority of them will be coming across at some point, assuming, you know, it progresses as Xbox believes it probably will. I think Xbox is in real trouble as a hardware manufacturer. And that was the thing that came out of GDC for me, because I always just thought, I've always been of the belief that it is the Game Pass delivery system, it's got a good UI, it's got a good controller, if you like Xbox games it's probably the best way to play them, etc. I thought it would be fine but then I didn't really factor in that some developers and publishers might just go, yeah I don't, you know, is there any point? And that is when you can lose it.

I was watching Michael Pachter's podcast and he was talking about how it's all about GamePass for Xbox, yet I've actually been hearing that Microsoft's been putting less focus on GamePass.

欧洲市场存在感几乎为0,第三方开始考虑抛弃xbox,大部分第一方都将跨对手平台,ms已不再重视xgp业务

别呀。ns2就指望蹭xss的游戏呢。最终卖个4000w应该没问题吧。总不可能第三方跨平台都不愿意出了吧

最后一代

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
在日本的存在感应该也是有史以来最低的时候

这代补游戏不少靠xgp和低价区,看来以后蹭不到了?

XBOX为什么不效仿SS末期多出点擦边游戏?也算是造福粉丝

引用:
原帖由 link520 于 2024-3-26 15:43 发表
别呀。ns2就指望蹭xss的游戏呢。最终卖个4000w应该没问题吧。总不可能第三方跨平台都不愿意出了吧
没事,日厂当年能另存为PSV游戏,现在也能继续PS4/NS2双持

欧美厂技术强一些,可以坐一个强力阉割版给NS2

等死彬塞出来说话

感觉微软从上到下根本不管xbox死活,斯宾塞自从收购案成功后也有种完成任务的错觉。

采访倒是没少接

赶紧转型掌机+增强gpu底座形态,分一波switch市场啊。

引用:
原帖由 @refo  于 2024-3-26 16:17 发表
没事,日厂当年能另存为PSV游戏,现在也能继续PS4/NS2双持

欧美厂技术强一些,可以坐一个强力阉割版给NS2
明年还有谁会给ps4开发游戏。日厂那是没办法ns2死活不出ps5硬件倒是卖了不少软件销量奇差不得不出ps4版分散风险。ns2要是只求移植ps4游戏的话那就跟大多数新游戏绝缘了

XGP当时一出来我就觉得这玩意根本就不靠谱,斯宾塞硬是画着这个大饼混了几年,现在XGP根本没有增长,微软终于明白这个饼实现不了。

XGP当时一出来我就觉得这玩意根本就不靠谱,斯宾塞硬是画着这个大饼混了几年,现在XGP根本没有增长,微软终于明白这个饼实现不了。

xbox噶了我信,不重视xgp业务我不信。

等一下

不是说要垄断了吗

发新话题

官方公众号及微博