打印

[其他] 阿姆斯特朗发声明放弃调查抗争 环法7冠恐被剥夺

标题党可耻!

链接在此

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/ne ... t-of-august-23-2012

通篇都是抨击USADA对他的无尽迫害而已

他只是表示将不再回应,并继续投身于抗癌公益事业

哪里来的承认?

USADA cannot assert control of a professional international sport and attempt to strip my seven Tour de France titles. I know who won those seven Tours, my teammates know who won those seven Tours, and everyone I competed against knows who won those seven Tours. We all raced together. For three weeks over the same roads, the same mountains, and against all the weather and elements that we had to confront. There were no shortcuts, there was no special treatment. The same courses, the same rules. The toughest event in the world where the strongest man wins. Nobody can ever change that. Especially not Travis Tygart.
Today I turn the page. I will no longer address this issue, regardless of the circumstances. I will commit myself to the work I began before ever winning a single Tour de France title: serving people and families affected by cancer, especially those in underserved communities. This October, my Foundation will celebrate 15 years of service to cancer survivors and the milestone of raising nearly $500 million. We have a lot of work to do and I'm looking forward to an end to this pointless distraction. I have a responsibility to all those who have stepped forward to devote their time and energy to the cancer cause. I will not stop fighting for that mission. Going forward, I am going to devote myself to raising my five beautiful (and energetic) kids, fighting cancer, and attempting to be the fittest 40-year old on the planet.

这是承认?!
USADA不能这样剥夺我的7次环法胜利,这是承认?!

[ 本帖最后由 Ballanche.U 于 2012-8-24 11:48 编辑 ]

发新话题

官方公众号及微博