» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

NPD数据后续|索尼重申:我们的目标是06年内100万!〔附~湿图好歌〕

本帖已经被作者加入个人空间
Sony: PS3 Issues 'Resolved', 1mil By End Of 2006

原文出处:
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=12051

On the heels of video game hardware and software U.S. sales numbers for November released yesterday by NPD, Sony's PR head David Karraker has issued a statement noting that the company is “very pleased” with the data, adding that manufacturing problems that ham stringed the production of the PlayStation 3 at launch “have been resolved.”

NPD data found that following the November 17 launch of the PlayStation 3 in North America, Sony had only shipped 197,000 units during its debut month rather than the earlier projected 400,000. However, Karraker reiterated in the official statement that both he and Sony “remain focused on having one million PS3's in the pipeline by December 31, 2006,” while at the same time echoing Sony's earlier commitment to airlift consoles to retail outlets within North America for the remainder of the year.

In addition, despite the somewhat anemic PlayStation 3 hardware sales numbers, Sony expressed enthusiasm over the performance of both its entrenched PlayStation 2 console as well as its PSP handheld. NPD data found that the PlayStation 2 continued strong performance in November with 664,000 units sold, while the PSP lagged behind both the Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance in handhelds sold for the month with 412,000 units.

“These figures clearly demonstrate the strength of the PlayStation family of products in the US market,” commented Karraker in the official statement. “PlayStation 3 remains one of the most sought after items this holiday season, selling through almost immediately in all retailers once placed on store shelves. We will continue to utilize airfreight delivery for PlayStation 3 to assure a steady stream of systems for North American consumers through the end of the year. And while initial day-one launch shipment goals weren't achievable due to early manufacturing issues, those problems have been resolved and we do remain focused on having one million PS3's in the pipeline by December 31, 2006.

官方发言人:尽管由于早期产能问题未能实现首发第一批供货目标,但这些问题已经解决,我们依然聚精会神促发展,一心一意抓质量,目标是在2006年12月31日前达到一百万PS3的出货量。

He added: “The six-year old PlayStation 2 continues to dominate the market, outselling all other computer entertainment systems in November, including much newer systems from the competition. PS2 also topped the software category, out pacing all other system's sales by almost three times. PSP (PlayStation Portable Player) had a very good November as well, seeing a jump in sales of nearly 50% and a strong increase in software sell-through. These sales figures bode very well for SCEA as it offers a computer entertainment system for every taste and budget this holiday season.”

POSTED: 02.50PM PST, 12/08/06 - Jason Dobson

附: 甲壳虫之Yesterday 〔索饭版〕
(歌词篡改by: RestlessDream)

Yesterday,
All manufacturing troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
I'm not half the shipments I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why Fans
Had to go I don't know, they wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
Killzone 2 was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm.

[ 本帖最后由 RestlessDream 于 2006-12-10 01:03 编辑 ]

引用:
原帖由 exexe 于 2006-12-10 00:13 发表
版区斑竹不知道会不会战起来:D
这贴貌似还没有索饭敢进来……

引用:
原帖由 bolide 于 2006-12-10 00:38 发表
hehe, 去年xo牛皮也没少吹。结果很多提前预定首发的玩家直到来年二三月才拿到货。
年内之发了三次货。
现在ps3最起码每个礼拜都有稳定供货,让想买的玩家能看到希望。
wii不是也没有达成首发的供给目标么。
真佩服某些fanboy, 又是唱歌又是画画的,跟过节一样,真是容易幸福的一群人啊。
嘿,Xbox 360也是每周都有稳定供货的,不然怎么会出现自动搜索、追踪全美BestBuy卖场360供货的小软件,能提醒美国玩家即时出击?

另外,容易幸福是一种表扬吧,我们感受到了快乐,你来不来?不来和我们一起开心么?

索饭莫非很难体验到幸福么?

引用:
原帖由 psi 于 2006-12-10 00:51 发表
傻子最容易体验到幸福,多么有哲理啊
大智若愚,道法天然,多么有哲理啊

引用:
原帖由 llboy 于 2006-12-10 00:55 发表
我讨厌战区这种集中体现无下限,所以只是提醒楼主一下“年内100万”的目标Sony早在首发前就改了。不过那时定的手法量还是50万台(美国40万+日本10 万),现在日本和美国的首发量都没达到当初的目标,北美其实只推出了一半(20台),所以sony出来“重申”年内100万的目标没变!!!自己去看看你引用文章,“重申”那么大个单词在你highlight了的句子里写着呢。

下次喷之前先看看清楚文章,别有搞出这种火星消息了。
嗯,对索尼的了解的确不如M$深,感谢指教

看来这贴的题目应该改为:

索尼重申改口

谢谢~

各位就不能有点娱乐的精神吗?

其实这个帖子不是宣扬饭之间的仇恨,而是拉歌对唱啊~

索饭揶揄下软饭,软饭讽刺下索饭,不是很恩爱么?

互相从对方身上获得快乐,一般,这叫做爱~

那个什么,大家和最要好的兄弟在一起不会很客套的吧,总是要揭揭对方的老底丑事,然后哈哈大笑一番吧

所以,我是提倡索软一家亲的,请大家一定要记住哦~:D

引用: