» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

红霞岛评分出了

posted by wap, platform: Android
gamespot,4/10

Ultimately, Redfall is a game that should not have been released yet. Its litany of bugs hampers the gameplay loop of exploring its world with friends, and that loop itself feels compromised by elements that are poorly executed and ill-suited to the team implementing them. I can't pretend to know whether Arkane chose to make a loot shooter or was assigned to make a loot-shooter, but I can tell you what it feels like: one of the best game studios in the world suddenly made toothless.

Redfall is Arkane making compromises to its own design philosophies to serve a genre it may have been better off avoiding.

IGN  

During one side mission I died trying to kill a vampire, but when I came back to finish the job he was just a non-interactive blue ghost, rotating to face me but otherwise rooted in place. When I came back again his energy shield was there, but the vampire… wasn't in it. During a co-op session I found myself (more than once) fruitlessly attacking an enemy who was standing right in front of me but my friends saw as a dead body. At one stage, while playing solo, my crouch and start buttons broke. They just made clunking sounds. My inability to crouch persisted after death, but returned when I fast travelled to a safehouse. The start button doesn't pause the game, by the way. It's obviously understandable when playing online co-op, but completely baffling and inconvenient when playing solo.

Right now Redfall is not the game I'd expected, certainly not following the excellent Deathloop, but you can check back with us later this week for our final assessment.

总结,设计平庸,bug满天飞,一款当前状态下不应该发售的游戏

引用:
原帖由 @爱狮子油  于 2023-5-2 10:13 发表
又到了批判xgp的环节
然而,没有任何数据表明有了xgp后质量整体下降
毕竟好游戏首发进的时候,他们会闭嘴,差游戏进的时候他们就会扯开嗓门开始叫
自然而然,xgp就跟差游戏挂上了勾
微软收的第三方首发入库,很多都是分数不行的,比如灵媒,蔑视,outrider,日落黄昏时,这些是宣发名气相对大的,其他不一一列举了。人家考量你的品牌,只会看整体质量,谁会只看好的不看差的,索尼因为这事连玩家想要的往日不再2都砍了,1886一出制作组直接滚蛋

引用:
原帖由 @Epilogue  于 2023-5-2 10:52 发表
是他自己要做,不是微软让他做的,所以我说立项之初就注定失败。
很多人忘了微软收b社的时候,b社是个什么状态,tew2,德军总部,辐射76,狂怒2,一个接一个翻车,包括ab也是同样不健康,打包收本来就一堆麻烦事,还是有问题的资产,现在这种结果也算是情理之中

引用:
原帖由 @夏青  于 2023-5-2 10:54 发表
但是能做成这样就让放出来,就离谱
放在另外两家,怕是做到一半项目就被砍了
关键是微软还高调宣发啊,真的是一点不在乎xgp的品牌形象

喷了,刚发现这游戏是微软首个70刀的游戏,这管理真是没谁了

引用:
原帖由 @绝对武力  于 2023-5-3 20:23 发表
Jeff Grubb表示,Arkane在收购之前就一直在开发《红霞岛》, Xbox收购了Bethesda,但Xbox不喜欢他在《红霞岛》上看到的内容。
Xbox似乎从未支持过《红霞岛》,但他们也没有干涉,给了团队自由,让Arkane继续开发。
Jez证实微软并没有干预推迟或发布《红霞岛》的决定,但也许它应该干预。
Jeff还表示微软尊重并喜欢Bethesda及其工作室的自主权(不干涉他们所做的事情),并且Arkane也不会因为这个项目被关闭,他们还有更多的项目正在开发中。

Jeff除了表示微软应该就红霞岛这类糟糕的产品更加积极地干涉以外,还澄清微软一向尊重贝塞斯达及旗下工作室自身的自主权,并鼓励他们自由创作。他还认为《星空》如果未来成功发布,将会迅速抵消《红霞岛》给微软带来的负面形象。

本帖最后由 绝对武力 于 202353 13:32 通过手机版编辑
立即取消ps版本!
其他的随你们自己玩

发新话题

官方公众号及微博