» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] LAIR龙穴的不公正评分让IGN的Greg Miller被众多玩家公开声讨

这位XD最近比较郁闷

他给了LAIR这个游戏4.9分之后, 各大论坛, 网站和网志上都有大堆玩家对他进行了声讨, 绝大部分玩家都认为他根本没有彻底玩通游戏就给游戏作出了不公正的评论, 另外IGN一直讨厌SIXAXIS六轴控制而让人耐人寻味, 同样都是动态控制的WII游戏却能获得很不错的综合评分. 有玩家这样说到:"Instead of claiming Lair sucks, in fact I think it is you who sucks in playing the game" (与其说这个游戏烂, 还不如承认自己玩的烂). 部分玩家还严重怀疑IGN是否收受了微软的利益, 在PS3推出以来, 一直对PS3的游戏诸多苛刻的批评, 而相关的批评却不曾出现在Xbox360的游戏上.

目前Greg Miller在自己的Blog上跟不满他的读者展开骂战, 大家有兴趣可以上去看看.

http://club.ign.com/b/about?username=Greggy-IGN

http://blogs.ign.com/Greggy-IGN/

------------------------------------------------
根据众多的玩家和读者评分, 他们觉得绝大部分的IGN编辑都很烂.
部分愤怒的读者的留言节录:

---------------------
RE: SHUT UP Fatty Liar! (闭嘴, 你这个整天说谎的死胖子!)
Your Lair review is just a trash. (你对LAIR龙穴的评测完全就是一堆垃圾.)

Do you think everyone is blind and deaf? (你以为大家都是瞎的还是聋的?)

Your FEAR review was a trash, too. (你对F.E.A.R.这个游戏的评测也是垃圾)

Why doesn't IGN fire this liar? (为什么IGN不把这个喜欢说谎的烂人开除?)
---------------------
(因为时间原因, 以下的为大致意思翻译)

RE: Lair
I just can't express how unprofessional the Lair review was. I know it has already been changed, but how can IGN actually allow someone who works for them post "Look in the sky . .it's a Six Axis Suckfest" as their heading(which also showed on the main page) and still call themselves a professional? Angry kids on message boards posted better reviews than this . .which was about the quality of it. Seems like he got stuck on a part, frustrated, controls didn't do what he wanted it to do tho it was responding how it should, and just trashed a whole game for it. IGN is a place I do check for reviews, and seeing something like the Lair review go up just has me loosing all faith in the whole site for that being allowed. I have Lair, not going to call it a great game, but it certainly is not near as bad as a "Six axis Suckfest". I read IGN's opinion, this is mine . . let another editor re review the game for a second opinion. (完全不是专业的评测, 一个对六轴保持严重主观抗拒观点的编辑, IGN居然让他来写评测 难道这就叫专业? 估计他就是不懂控制六轴, 才写的出LAIR是烂游戏这样的荒谬评测)
---------------------
RE: Lair Review
Your review was severely biased, and you should be ashamed that you're even getting paid to play games. You didn't mention the fact that you can do an instant 180, which is taught during the game's tutorial. Additionally, with all of the problems you had, maybe it was your controller. Maybe you should get a new one. (极其主观+偏见的评测, 你应该感到羞耻, 你这些可以一边玩游戏一边获取工资的烂人. 你的评测里面根本没有提及过可以驾驭飞龙进行180度的移动, 明显你根本没看游戏附设的用户手册, 或者你的手柄根本就是坏了, 去买个新的吧)

---------------------
Your review of Lair was worse than medicre to say the least. You are an example of the poor quality that sends people to Gamespot. It's a dragon dumbass and a lot bigger than a bus. It isn't a mosquito. Of course it controls less precisely. That's the point nimwit.

Yes I have Lair, I picked up my copy to day and your review is a joke. You are a jackass and that pretty much sums up your non-existent journalistic skills...or lack thereof.

Even pro-MS site Joystiq couldn't understand what the hoopla was over the controls and instead writing it off to the fact some people are just mechanical retards. Thanks for proving them correct. Now excuse me while I go wipe my ass with your shitty excuse of a review (你的评测不止是平庸, 根本就是烂到家了..........等等, 我要上厕所, 让我用你的评测来擦屁股好了)

枪神的确一般啊,昨天晚上下了枪神和NBA LIVE 08
还是NBA好玩.就是太短了

引用:
原帖由 123321456 于 2007-9-8 20:40 发表

转来看看嘛。
自己去PS区看看吧

转的,TG原创都有

引用:
原帖由 sane 于 2007-9-8 20:46 发表

另:

三红兄,不是人人都能做到单手破关的~

就像冒险岛不能人人都做到无伤通关一样~

举太极端的例子~~

反而会使被证明方(小穴)落得个小众游戏的下场~

这反而给ign的胖子留下了说小穴 ...
单手破关就级端吗?

龙穴出来以后,从台湾到欧美,再到我国玩过的玩家,给出的评论,我还没看见有说6轴不好操作的

相反,说某评论员手残加脑残的大有人在

当然,现在还有一种老美的说法,就是评论员的手柄是不是坏掉了?(见顶楼)

引用:
原帖由 123321456 于 2007-9-8 20:57 发表
汇总一下,sfan引用的两篇文章关于操作的内容如下:

看起来不是一般的赞嘛,sfan赶快去买一份来支持一下。
我们买不买不用你操心

引用:
原帖由 123321456 于 2007-9-8 21:04 发表

那你还好意思说人家玩过的没你这个没玩过的不懂这游戏。
我又不是自己说的

我引用的论踞全部是实玩过的玩家给的.

从欧美到台湾,再到我国,我还没见过说操作有问题的玩家,都说评论员玩得烂

引用:
原帖由 chovosky 于 2007-9-8 21:10 发表

不啊,如果他早点说只信tg和a9,还是某几个人,我何必去费那么多口舌,翻那么多资料,心想要怎么说

这一语道破天机,大快人心啊:D
你还不是一样没玩过,你不过把国外网站的评论当成反索工具而已.

而对于国外玩家的反对声音,以及众多玩家的实玩评测,你就选择性失明罢了

引用:
原帖由 chovosky 于 2007-9-8 21:18 发表

反索?有什么好反的,好就是好,不好就是不好,我发了好几个帖子询问warhawk得了高分,听说不错,为什么主区没见到有帖,你有看到么?

又不是一个,十多个媒体的分都查得到,上面还有玩家的投票,你只看到 ...
从龙穴发卖以来,我看过的玩家评论,从欧美到台湾到我国,好象还没有说龙穴烂,操做差的.

众口一词的说好.

至少绝对不是网站评的那样烂得离谱.

现在PS区就有几篇国内玩家的评论,你可以去看,台湾玩家的我转过了.

发新话题

官方公众号及微博