引用:
原帖由 武松 于 2013-3-6 21:33 发表

我的看法是这样的,
裁判当时处在的角度问题,导致他认为这是个恶意犯规,所以他出了红牌。
而当时离场边最近的双方主教练都觉得这不应该是个红牌。

所以我觉得这裁判阅读比赛的能力不强,跑位不佳。
这同时 ...
Keane sides with referee over Nani dismissal
“I think the referee has actually made the right call. Everyone's upset about it and it's slightly unlucky, but it's dangerous play. Whether he meant it or not is irrelevant"
"Whether it's [a brave decision] or not, it's the right decision. Whether he meant it or not doesn't matter."

引用:
原帖由 武松 于 2013-3-6 21:43 发表

从我四楼的图片可以看出,纳尼对球具有先控制的范围,而他在动作做出的时候,球在他的控制范围。
这并不是一个50%的球。

从逻辑上说,对方没用冲到他身上前,这是个停球动作。之后我不否认事实上成为了一个蹬踏 ...
抬脚过高在先,不确定是否有意
蹬出那腿在后,是100%的有意

引用:
原帖由 武松 于 2013-3-6 21:49 发表

这就是我开帖说踢过球的人的经验问题。

在这种情况下,在空中把腿蹬出,是很自然的自我保护动作,是个下意识的动作。
不说是不是真的为了保护

难道为了保护自己,就可以蹬腿伤害别人?

【金哨孙葆洁评纳尼争议红牌】关于曼联与皇马的比赛中纳尼的争议红牌,孙葆洁表示:“对我来说,我也不一定能做出准确的判罚。但是咱们从规则上分析看,就是纳尼的动作,不管是对人还是对球去争抢,这种情况下,不等于他可以采取任何方式,也不等于他做出动作后,可以不考虑后果,不承担后果。”

引用:
原帖由 武松 于 2013-3-6 22:03 发表

很简单,他说这该是个红牌么?

几乎所有人都认为黄牌可以接受。
人家说红牌。。。你扯黄牌

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/sport ... 6/220062133093.html

视频
“在规则中间讲了,用危及对方安全的抢截动作,都应该视为严重犯规(应该给予红牌)”

下一个说辞是什么?

1、人家只说是严重犯规,没明说给予红牌,这几个字是BTV自己打的
2、BTV不专业,等C5
3、孙葆洁是谁?能吃么?
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

引用:
原帖由 武松 于 2013-3-6 22:20 发表

应该给予红牌是孙本人说的吗
吃相略显难看了

引用:
原帖由 hsu 于 2013-3-6 22:18 发表
下一个说辞是什么?

1、人家只说是严重犯规,没明说给予红牌,这几个字是BTV自己打的
2、BTV不专业,等C5
3、孙葆洁是谁?能吃么?
1,2都中了,还差3

引用:
原帖由 武松 于 2013-3-6 23:06 发表

牡蛎鸟赛后发布会上说,这在很多地方最多是个黄牌判罚。
The Spanish giants looked on course to exit Europe's grandest club competition when Sergio Ramos' own-goal shortly after half-time gave United the initiative in the second leg at Old Trafford.

But the encounter was turned on its head when Nani was given what seemed a harsh red card in the 56th minute for a mid-air challenge on Alvaro Arbeloa.

Luka Modric levelled on the night and on aggregate with a spectacular strike from distance 10 minutes later before, inevitably, former United old boy Cristiano Ronaldo scored what proved to be the winner shortly afterwards.

While much of the attention was focused on Nani's sending off, Mourinho preferred to salute the efforts of his opponents.

"Independent of the decision, the best team lost. We didn't play well, we didn't deserve to win but football is like this," the Portuguese told ITV1 in a brief interview.

"I'm not speaking about the decision because I'm not sure about it."

When pressed further, Mourinho quickly added: "But independent of that the best team lost."

Madrid came into this match after back-to-back morale-boosting victories over fierce rivals Barcelona in the Copa del Rey and Primera Division respectively.

While Mourinho acknowledged United are a great side in their own right, he was left frustrated by his team's performance.

"They were very aggressive, they were very well organised tactically and the match was very difficult for us," he said on Sky Sports News.

"But I doubt that 11 against 11 we can win that match.

"I'm a bit frustrated because we played amazingly well against Barcelona and today [Tuesday] I was waiting for more.

"I wanted my team to come here and to express our football in a different way.

"I know they are giants, not just physically but also mentally, I know they are fantastic and I know they have a manager who can motivate and organise people.

"But I was wanting us to come here and play in a different way."

While they have taken huge steps towards potentially being crowned European champions this season, Mourinho is aware there are still plenty of challenges to overcome.

"We've beaten one but the Champions League is full of good teams," he said.

"But this one was an important one especially after the result of the first leg and with a bit of luck we did it."

Mourinho refused to celebrate such an important victory and headed straight for the tunnel after shaking hands with Sir Alex Ferguson before the final whistle - a move that could be interpreted as attempting to curry favour with the United faithful.

The former Chelsea boss has made no secret of his desire to return to the Premier League and has been touted as Ferguson's eventual successor.

When asked about his love for the English game, the 50-year-old added: "I love it, everybody knows I love it and everybody knows one day I will be back - that's for sure.

"I have to be be back because I enjoy so much all the time and today [Tuesday], independent of the result, was brilliant."

发新话题

官方公众号及微博