16 12
发新话题
打印

[音响] BOSE你个大傻波依

想买个卧室音响,找了一段时间了

指标:尺寸不能太巨大,特别是厚度,受限于我墙上开口的厚度限制,不能超过25cm,宽度不能超过55cm,高度不能超过40cm
必须支持Airplay

然后我买了个松下HC57日版,支持airplay,但是音质麻麻地,wifi仅支持到802.11g,而且要挂110V变压器不喜,送人了

最近又做了一系列调查,觉得Bose Sound Touch 30不错,基本符合要求,看介绍也支持Airplay,最新的三代还支持到802.11n,吊炸天有没有,就差掏钱买买买了

因为上一次买HC57没仔细看介绍,导致买回来的收音机只能收日本波段不能用,所以这次把Bose的各语种网站翻了个透透彻彻。然后我看到这么一段FAQ:

Does the system support AirPlay?

No. Current systems no longer support AirPlay. However, previous generation SoundTouch® 20 and 30 systems will continue to support it.

这是要闹哪样??????  我大苹果独家AirPlay技术居然在你最新版的产品里被阉割了?  此处请脑补敖厂长口音

嗯,然后,我在Bose论坛里面确认了这一极其傻逼的事实

用户的提问

TWool
AirPlay No Longer Supported
All,
I didn't see any references to AirPlay when I saw the new Soundtouch 10 so I dug a little deeper on their website. I committed to Soundtouch speakers a year ago because they were AirPlay compatible and I've built my audio system around AirPlay. Now looking at their FAQs on all the Soundtouch speakers:

"Does the system support AirPlay?...No. Current systems no longer support AirPlay. However, previous generation SoundTouch® 20 and 30 systems will continue to support it."

Is is this not a HUGE problem for those who have invested in the Bose Soundtouch systems expecting to be able to expand?  I was just about to buy two 30s and two 20s to expand.

Troy

September 15, 2015 · Answer · Like0 · Follow0

GeorgeGeorge (Bose)   Bose官方人员的回复

Hi Troy,

What you found on our website FAQ is accurate. AirPlay is no longer supported on the latest version of our SoundTouch products (series III). Existing Series I & II products will continue to support AirPlay as before.

While there were many different motivators for this change, we can explore one or two of them here:

Apple restrictions on AirPlay require that audio from your iOS mobile device be sent to only a single speaker at a time. We heard frustrations about this from many customers who wanted to expand and play their music from several speakers at once, but we were unable to make changes to AirPlay as a proprietary Apple technology.

Android and Windows Phone users also had no official access to AirPlay (and limited unofficial access without rooting their device). Many users were disappointed that they were unable to stream direct audio from their non-Apple devices to these products.

While AirPlay is being discontinued, we have added Bluetooth support and a unique Bluetooth Rebroadcast function. This will allow a wider base of users to stream their music directly to the system, including existing iOS users. It will also allow for the playback of your mobile device's audio across multiple rooms at once using the Rebroadcast across the Wi-Fi.  This feature along with the existing multi-speaker capabilities of the SoundTouch app will facilitate expansion going forward.

Regardless, we do apologize for any inconvenience this change poses to you. We appreciate your business and your feedback on our products. Thank you.

呃,如果我还想要AirPlay的话,就得去买Sound Touch 30 II,问题这货只支持到802.11g,这不是纯粹恶心人吗?  蓝牙那音质,那连接效率,那距离就是悲剧...  
最后我明白了,就是Bose傻-逼舍不得交授权费,强迫用户使用自家Sound Touch App进行wifi音乐串流的大阴谋。 不能用AirPlay的话,所有第三方音频程序都不能投射到音箱了。

倒车请注意!!! 倒车请注意!!!

posted by wap, platform: MAC OS X
我早就问过BOSE店员了,人家说我们有WIFI,不需要AirPlay。

貌似因为苹果收购了Beats之后,Bose就同苹果决裂了,连新出的QC20I都是只有三星手机的限量配色版了。

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
算了,在JBL L8和大法 X99里面选择了后者,黑科技太多了,够用五年

我买的30,可以AirPlay

只支持g?和n有啥区别

30没有蓝牙吧

刚上美亚看了,确实阉割了AirPlay……

增加了蓝牙

引用:
原帖由 @allspace  于 2015-10-19 23:29 发表
我买的30,可以AirPlay

只支持g?和n有啥区别

30没有蓝牙吧
现在买不到30 II了,淘宝京东都没

直接投奔大法

bose特喜欢搞些匪夷所思的事情
譬如现在别人家都进入dolby atmos时代了,bose居然连dts-hd都不支持。。。

bose和apple 早就决裂了,你们这事情不知道?

你们去看看现在的apple专卖店里,还有卖bose的耳机么。。。

引用:
原帖由 @eva3d  于 2015-10-19 23:42 发表
现在买不到30 II了,淘宝京东都没

直接投奔大法
官网有,国内很多店里也有吧

买sony音箱也不见得聪明

引用:
原帖由 Running82 于 2015-10-19 23:52 发表
bose和apple 早就决裂了,你们这事情不知道?

你们去看看现在的apple专卖店里,还有卖bose的耳机么。。。
从我做起,支持乔老大,以后拒买BOSE的一切产品!请转发22个群!

引用:
原帖由 eva3d 于 2015-10-19 16:38 发表
想买个卧室音响,找了一段时间了

指标:尺寸不能太巨大,特别是厚度,受限于我墙上开口的厚度限制,不能超过25cm,宽度不能超过55cm,高度不能超过40cm
必须支持Airplay

然后我买了个松下HC57日版,支持air ...
所有不支持air play的 ,一律都是阴谋,都是看我果APP卖的好转的钱多眼红而已。自己想搞垄断,想圈消费者的钱,这种美事呵呵。

没事,不买他的产品就是了,又不是离开bose活不了。音箱有那么多牌子那么多形式,又不是离开bose就听不了歌了

posted by wap, platform: iPad
bose设备全卖了,现在已经重新投入大法怀抱了,感觉很不错

我比较长草的是最新款的B&W zepplin air,去掉了多余的手机底座,阉割了spdif光纤输入,加了蓝牙4.1 aptx aac,内部喇叭功放也宣称进行了升级。。,

官方店淘宝预售:http://b.mashort.cn/h.0fk5m?sm=e22f76

马克

16 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博