» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

31 123
发新话题
打印

[中国足球] 饭飞机宣布不续约

This is an update for the fans about my current situation. I have kept quiet all this time out of respect and loyalty for the club and as agreed with Mr. Gazidis and Mr. Wenger, but since there is so much speculation in the media, I think it is fair for you guys to know what’s really going on at the moment.

As announced earlier this year I had a meeting with the Boss and Mr. Gazidis after the season. This was a meeting about the club’s future strategy and their policy. Financial terms or a contract have not been discussed, since that is not my priority at all.

I personally have had a great season but my goal has been to win trophies with the team and to bring the club back to its glory days. Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.

I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract. You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.

I love the club and the fans, no matter what happens. I have grown up and became a man during my time with Arsenal FC. Everybody at the club and the fans have always supported me over the years and I have always given my all (and more) on and off the pitch. I am very proud of being part of this fantastic club for the last 8 years. As soon as Mr. Gazidis is back from his 2-week holiday in America further meetings will follow and I will update you if and when there are more developments.

以上为飞机官网原文,一年一个队长,下赛季选朱鲁当队长吧

其实连买几个前锋就知道飞机留不住了,努力再开阔新人吧

还是那个笑话:饭怕稀赛季末威胁教授,如果不买人我就不续约,教授点头答应,然后迅速买人,然后饭怕稀发现教授买的都是他位置的球员!!!

据意大利媒体报道,阿森纳已经拒绝了意甲尤文图斯对其队长范佩西的一份价值约1000万欧元(800万英镑)的报价。

据《米兰体育报》报道,如果尤文图斯想要得到这位上赛季为枪手打进27球的荷兰射手的话,他们必须提高报价。

尤文买了吧,意甲多一个巨星,不是坏事

意甲的尤文时代要到来了,太可怕了,意甲宇宙队诞生了!撒花!

弟媳你也可以去

引用:
原帖由 scalper 于 2012-7-5 01:44 发表
弟媳你也可以去
尤文开的起600万年薪的工资吗

荣誉比钱更重要

尤文这套就是按一般商业公司来的,没有感情用事,严格管理,控制成本,开源节流。

引用:
原帖由 scalper 于 2012-7-5 01:38 发表
据意大利媒体报道,阿森纳已经拒绝了意甲尤文图斯对其队长范佩西的一份价值约1000万欧元(800万英镑)的报价

据《米兰体育报》报道,如果尤文图斯想要得到这位上赛季为枪手打进27球的荷兰射手的话,他们必须提高 ...
一个当季英超30+的最佳射手只是价值800万英镑?这样那些花钱买身价1500万英镑前锋遍地都是的英超中下游球队怎么活?2000万的达伦本特和3000万的卡罗尔还有5000万的托雷斯泪流满面啊,绝对的高薪低能

posted by wap, platform: UC

来中超吧。

引用:
原帖由 阿尔沙文 于 2012-7-5 02:28 发表

一个当季英超30+的最佳射手只是价值800万英镑?这样那些花钱买身价1500万英镑前锋遍地都是的英超中下游球队怎么活?2000万的达伦本特和3000万的卡罗尔还有5000万的托雷斯泪流满面啊,绝对的高薪低能
卖给尤文还有800万,要是像弗拉米尼阿奎拉尼被他毛勾搭上了,那一分钱也捞不回来

该来的始终要来,正要睡觉,看到这新闻,不知道说什么了

posted by wap, platform: iPhone

飛機走好,上賽季沒有他大爆發歐霸杯都沒資格。我廠就這個水平了,留不住球星也拿不到冠軍。

31 123
发新话题

官方公众号及微博