» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

19 12
发新话题
打印

[讨论&乱弹] 有人知道《铳梦》电影版的消息吗?

买了LD版铳梦一张.

还是高中的时候,每天骑车几公里去看这本书,放假前把5本(薄的,好像就出到5)都买了。然后,就是等待,始终没找到后面的,直到大四,听一个朋友说了结尾,当时真是不敢相信就这么结束了……
这本书,应该是sf题材中没有争议的No1。对人性的描写,非常精辟啊……

估计到现在 拍摄资金 卡梅隆哈 还在到处找呢。

引用:
原帖由 olong 于 2007-6-25 17:04 发表
估计到现在 拍摄资金 卡梅隆哈 还在到处找呢。
Will it be live action?
Cameron: Live action and CG mixed, meaning we will build sets, we'll shoot with actors and we'll have CG characters. Alita will be CG; she'll be performed by an actress but what you see in the film will be CG.

Like Gollum?
Cameron: That's a very good example.

Do you have any casting choices?
Cameron: No. We have some stuff we're working on, but it's kind of premature to talk about it.

Marquee names or just unknowns?
Cameron: They won't be unknown. They'll be very recognizable names, but I don't see this as a star vehicle per se.

Is this the future of cinema?
Cameron: Uh, TBD. I don't know yet. It's the future of cinema for me, if I can make this work with these digital theaters. The next time we shoot, we're going to use the new generation of the camera system, which is the new Sony SR compression, so it's inherently got a little more dynamic range and a little better resolution, and we'll do the Lowry processing, or Lowry-type processing on top of it, so we think we're getting to a level where we're basically the equivalent of capturing two side-by-side 4K images, and that's like so much more information than you need. It really allows us for a theatrical feature, I could blow the image up double and still have more resolution than a 35mm film.

With all of your opportunities is filmmaking for yourself more than an audience?
Cameron: If I'm making a feature film like when I'm doing Battle Angel or some of the other projects I have planned for after Battle Angel, I know I'm making a film for an audience. I can't just please myself.

What is the basic plot of Battle Angel?
Cameron: 26th century, the story takes place 300 years after a societal collapse caused by a major war, but in that society, it's a technological dark age following a pinnacle of achievement far, far beyond where we are right now. So in a sense it's post-apocalyptic, but it's post-apocalyptic from a very high level. So now, you've got cyborg technology as just a way of life. People are augmented a lot as workers and so on, so being a cyborg is not unusual. The main character is a cyborg. She has an organic human brain, and she looks like she's about fourteen years old. She has a completely artificial body and she's lost her memory- she's found in this wreckage and she's reconstituted by this guy who is a cyber-surgeon who becomes her kind of surrogate father. It's a father-daughter relationship story that just has the most insane action that you can imagine. It will be PG-13 -- lots of blood, but it's all blue."

19 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博