原帖由 hsu 于 2013-3-6 22:29 发表

1,2都中了,还差3
喷了,我们说听听孙保洁怎么说,难道不该听他的原话么:D
你这逻辑能力似乎不行啊

这吃相确实太难看了,咬文嚼字最没品了

引用:
原帖由 贝卡卡 于 2013-3-6 20:16 发表
posted by wap, platform: GALAXY S III

最讨厌这种假客观,实则秀优越感的帖子了,说的好听讨论,其实从一开始就咬死其实我的观点才是对的你们都是错的,你们都是傻逼,只有我才是最公正最客观的,你们说的都是放屁 ...
+65535

我听到了孙的评论

他明确说了,这是一个红牌判罚。

虽然我对此有不同看法,但孙的确这么说了

posted by wap, platform: iPhone
引用:
原帖由 @武松  于 2013-3-6 21:03 发表
假如一个球员先伸脚停球,旁边一个球员看到他伸脚之后,主动蹲下来用头去争顶这球(事实上这种例子很多)
请问这是否构成红牌?

事实上,恶意与否,在这种判罚中相当重要。
先抬脚和对方先出头,对于判罚的影响 ...
规则本身也只强调动作本身是不是发生在"争抢球"的过程中,原因在于球员是否主观恶意是裁判无法确定的判断,这个球即便不说是50/50,也是双方都有一定机会的争抢球,客观上就造成了一个鲁莽的危险的抬腿过高动作导致蹬踏伤人的犯规,符合可以给红牌的条件。确实,很多时候考虑主场因素和比赛的份量,吹罚会趋于保守,例如世界杯德容的那一脚,但给了也没有问题。

posted by wap, platform: GALAXY S III

C5说判罚正确

引用:
原帖由 DarthVadar 于 2013-3-6 23:01 发表
posted by wap, platform: iPhone

规则本身也只强调动作本身是不是发生在"争抢球"的过程中,原因在于球员是否主观恶意是裁判无法确定的判断,这个球即便不说是50/50,也是双方都有一定机会的争抢球,客观上就造成 ...
看了孙宝洁的评论,我只能说各地区裁判对规则的理解差异太大。
牡蛎鸟赛后发布会上说,这在很多地方最多是个黄牌判罚。

但既然孙这么说,这判罚至少在规则上也没问题

[ 本帖最后由 武松 于 2013-3-6 23:08 编辑 ]

亮鞋底 是为了停球 当时没看到人
看到有人之后 因为来不及反应
有可能下意识继续伸腿 或动作更大
属于被吓到了

从结果上来说 裁判看的角度和实际 造成了nani故意蹬踏的情况 红了也就红了  么办法

引用:
原帖由 武松 于 2013-3-6 23:06 发表

牡蛎鸟赛后发布会上说,这在很多地方最多是个黄牌判罚。
The Spanish giants looked on course to exit Europe's grandest club competition when Sergio Ramos' own-goal shortly after half-time gave United the initiative in the second leg at Old Trafford.

But the encounter was turned on its head when Nani was given what seemed a harsh red card in the 56th minute for a mid-air challenge on Alvaro Arbeloa.

Luka Modric levelled on the night and on aggregate with a spectacular strike from distance 10 minutes later before, inevitably, former United old boy Cristiano Ronaldo scored what proved to be the winner shortly afterwards.

While much of the attention was focused on Nani's sending off, Mourinho preferred to salute the efforts of his opponents.

"Independent of the decision, the best team lost. We didn't play well, we didn't deserve to win but football is like this," the Portuguese told ITV1 in a brief interview.

"I'm not speaking about the decision because I'm not sure about it."

When pressed further, Mourinho quickly added: "But independent of that the best team lost."

Madrid came into this match after back-to-back morale-boosting victories over fierce rivals Barcelona in the Copa del Rey and Primera Division respectively.

While Mourinho acknowledged United are a great side in their own right, he was left frustrated by his team's performance.

"They were very aggressive, they were very well organised tactically and the match was very difficult for us," he said on Sky Sports News.

"But I doubt that 11 against 11 we can win that match.

"I'm a bit frustrated because we played amazingly well against Barcelona and today [Tuesday] I was waiting for more.

"I wanted my team to come here and to express our football in a different way.

"I know they are giants, not just physically but also mentally, I know they are fantastic and I know they have a manager who can motivate and organise people.

"But I was wanting us to come here and play in a different way."

While they have taken huge steps towards potentially being crowned European champions this season, Mourinho is aware there are still plenty of challenges to overcome.

"We've beaten one but the Champions League is full of good teams," he said.

"But this one was an important one especially after the result of the first leg and with a bit of luck we did it."

Mourinho refused to celebrate such an important victory and headed straight for the tunnel after shaking hands with Sir Alex Ferguson before the final whistle - a move that could be interpreted as attempting to curry favour with the United faithful.

The former Chelsea boss has made no secret of his desire to return to the Premier League and has been touted as Ferguson's eventual successor.

When asked about his love for the English game, the 50-year-old added: "I love it, everybody knows I love it and everybody knows one day I will be back - that's for sure.

"I have to be be back because I enjoy so much all the time and today [Tuesday], independent of the result, was brilliant."

发新话题

官方公众号及微博