今天中午看的
感觉如下:

1.比埋伏强(无极提都不想提,无视),和英雄是两种不同的主题。
夜宴强调的是爱,复仇与欲望,重点是后者。

2.葛优出场的时候我的确笑了一下,没办法,惯性思维~~~

3.<活着>之后,再次被葛优感动。特别是最后自愿毒酒那段,我居然感动得湿了@_@~

4.电影就是看小章与老葛的对手戏啊~~~~~两人的演技比其他人高了几个档次(至少从夜宴的角度),
而且明显感觉到小章终于成熟了。
唉,一直觉得吴的演技在香港年青一代中不错,结果与大陆演员站在一起,明显未够班...

5.靓颖最后的我用所有报答爱,其实很早前就听过了。但不看电影就听歌就像不玩游戏只看CG,感

觉真的差不少。至少在影片最后,我已体会到这首歌的真正意境:心里发酸~~~~~~555~~~
而且居然我在路上一直哼着(虽然没几句...)
另外,这是我第一次见到所有观众都听完才走的(电影院的灯光是在唱到3/4之后再打开的)

6.确实如小章所说,夜宴其实是一部文艺片,只不过批上了武侠(?)的外衣。
故事就是中国版的王子复仇记啊~~~~~只不过小章和老葛才是真正的主角

7。作为冯导的第一部武侠(?)大片,是值得表扬的

8。这是袁八爷导的武戏?我个人不太喜欢过于艺术的打斗,全片的打斗几乎都是在慢镜中进行

的...

9.服装设计师是《FF12》fan? 为啥那么多“审判长”啊?

10。这片看得比较压抑,不是电影不好,而是我看得太投入,“入戏太深”...

11.推荐所有曾被<无极>骗过的同学去看

User Comments:

7 out of 11 people found the following comment useful:-
An excellent story driven drama with some action sequences, 14 September 2006

Author: cdrober from Hong Kong

I just got back from the UA theater in Kowloon Bay, supposedly watching this film on release day I thought, yet so many people on here act as if they had seen this movie already.

Anyways, I saw it how it is meant to be seen (in the theater) and here is my opinion.

You will like this movie if you like drama and are a fan of stories in the style of the Greek Tragedy. It is a slow paced film, clocking in at over 2 hours, but for those who like listening to purposeful dialogue and those interested in dynastic Chinese culture it is a very quick 2 hours.

If you are looking for a martial arts film, there is fighting in this film, but that is not what the film is about. To me the fighting is a necessity, and done beautifully (not realistically, if you care about realistic fighting go watch some UFC bouts or other films).

I think this film is as much appropriate for females as males if not more so (even though I am male) do to the involving love stories presented.

Overall, for what it is, I give it a 10 out of 10. Perhaps it isn't perfect, but I still enjoyed it and to me it was an excellent drama/tragedy story.

丫的不是用英文做签名么

发新话题

官方公众号及微博