发新话题
打印

(翻译)上古卷轴4(PS3)编辑和玩家review汇总帖

先一个一个挖坑,然后挑重点说一下 括号里是我添加的别的玩家的评语
首先是一个360玩家用两套设备两个版本对比的初步评测,预计过几天还有更新

设备情况:
PS3 HDMI 720P
X360 色差 1920x1080p (scaled)

事先清理了360的硬盘缓存以便得到更好的结果(有一个360玩家在另一个帖子说,如果再也不用记挂着要清理缓存,多好)
电视是三星 50英寸 1080P DLP(我抢)

帧数 运行情况:
开放地牢以及室内,和360运行得几乎一样。
PS3版在人物转身的时候,感觉比360呆滞(说的大概不是说人物动作缓慢,而是显示周围世界表现不够平滑。)

由于强制4G以上的硬盘缓存,大为减少了停停卡卡的状况。大部分情况下几乎不再是问题了。PS3还会有读取画面和文字攻关提示,但是除非瞎了才看不出差别。(有的玩家开玩笑说有时候看不清文字提示也是个问题。)

旅行去bruma的途中,360暂停了半秒,又卡了几下。然后,周围的环境终于全都显示完全了,游戏回到正常节奏。

PS3在同一个地方,只用了半秒就顺利读取了周围的树和花。他对此很惊喜。

他做了一些相似的对比,结论也一样。PS3有了感觉得到的平滑表现,不过转身时的迟缓还是存在。除此之外,帧数几乎一样。

读取速度:360(经过几个patch)现在有了大致正常的读取速度。感谢上天,PS3版在此有了改善,虽然没臆想那么大的改善。

他还会实际读秒记录,不过单凭眼睛和感觉,某些情况下,尤其是进入大城市和室外区域,PS3快了一点。室内,洞穴,废墟也读取快了一些,不过感觉变化不大。

视觉拟真

说实话这是最令他惊讶的。PS3明显改进了材质细节,不单是远景材质(这要归功于新增的pixel shaders,360也将于shivering isles发售时通过购买资料片或LIVE升级patch获得),近旁的所有对象都这样。

新的pixel shader使远山更真实,而不是像一年前的360那样只展示了一些绿色的斑点。

近旁材质有了惊艳的清晰度改进,相比360有了难以忽略的变化。比如在地牢墙壁,和一出下水道看到的地表材质。

光影也有了改进,物体影子更多,总体看上去更自然。360相对而言有点死板。

貌似各向异性过滤也启用了一点,使得景致细节更好,而360看得越远越模糊,蒙混。

最后他补充说有些视觉改进,实际上可能是HDMI对比色差的硬件优势造成。

游戏界面

没什么可提起的。不过PS3的字体和窗口更小了,看上去也许不错,但是实用性还是跟360一样。

操作

PS3手柄除了键位不同,别的用上去几乎一样。他对Attack和magic的键位不满,但是猜测也许可以自定义?
(切换武器和魔法,响应非常好,也不会偶尔选错东西,当然也可以改造360手柄达到同样效果。If feels quite a bit better. Very responsive and you won't find yourself selecting the wrong item accidentally (of course modding the 360 D-pad a bit can help with that as well).)

结论

还是上古卷轴4这个好游戏,总体框架和360版本一样,加上一些改进。也许只是小细节的改善。但是他作为一个上古迷,觉得视觉上的进步已经很不错了。

等到DLC的官方MOD和shivering isles有了确定的提供渠道和发售日期,他将把PS3版作为家用机首选。
他还会继续深入评测,请期待更新。

补充:游戏进行几小时之后,读取速度的差别就更大了。不单是读取城市或室内,而是整体的用户界面和搜刮尸体木桶时,360的读取就更缓慢了点。因此玩PS3版更流畅一点。

对比度他忘了说,现在哪怕比较黑的地方,也不至于需要调节电视亮度,这一点他认为还是部分归于HDMI的功劳。他也许还会在360新的pixel shader出来之后再一次对比一下下……

补充:左右移动敏感度可调。死角依旧。键位可自定义。
(I cleared the cache on the Xbox 360 version so that I could get the best possible performance)

Viewing device: Samsung HLS5087W 50inch 1080p DLP

I posted this on my own forums and I'll repost them here for general consumption. Mind you these impressions are after two some odd hours of gameplay (and keep in mind that I've spent over 150 hours with the Xbox 360 version). I've also bolded some important sections for those that don't want to read too much. Enjoy!

I took a little time after work to sit down and play the Playstation 3 version of Oblivion. I worked through the entire opening area with Uriel and made it outside for the unforgettable reveal of the world of Tamriel. At which point I popped in the Xbox 360 version for some comparisons. Here is the equipment and conditions used to test and my observations:

Playstation 3 system with HDMI connection @1280x720p
Xbox 360 with component connection @1920x1080p (scaled)

(I cleared the cache on the Xbox 360 version so that I could get the best possible performance)

Viewing device: Samsung HLS5087W 50inch 1080p DLP

Now, I'll be putting these into categories so they are easier to sort through:

-Framerate/Streaming Performance - I suppose this is the most important subject to discuss so I'll be getting it out of the way right off the bat. For the purposes of this test I played through the opening dungeon on both versions of the game all the way to completion. I also fast traveled to Weynon Priory and then traveled to Bruma via horseback following the same stretch of road. Here are the results:

The opening dungeon runs almost identically to the Xbox 360 version. You'll not notice too many difference in so far your typical indoor area in the game. Something worthy of note is that Playstation 3 definitely exhibits an overall more sluggish feel when turning your character around. It's simply not a smooth 360 degree rotation unlike its 360 counterpart which does not exhibit these types of issues.

Thanks to 4+ gigs of data that the game requires of the Playstation 3 hard drive, the stuttering present on the Xbox 360 version of the game as it streams in content has been greatly reduced. Almost to the level of it being a non-issue in many cases. The Playstation 3 version of the game will still display some hitching when the "Loading Level" prompt appears but you would have to be blind to not see the difference between the two versions of the game (granted I plan to do more comparisons as I move through the game and into more "demanding" instances of content streaming)

During my travels to Bruma the Xbox 360 version paused for half a second and then stuttered for a few moments as I turned a bend in the road to reveal a large collection of trees with multi-colored leaves indicating fall has arrived in Tamriel. The geometry around my character on horseback was finally streamed into view after a few moments and the game returned to a decent pace. The Playstation 3 at the same exact point literally hitched for half a second as the trees and surrounding flora appeared smoothly in the backdrop. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

I continued similar tests throughout the entirety of the journey and was met with similar results the whole way through. The Playstation 3 version is noticeably smoother with regard to how content is streamed to the player in-game. You will also notice that the same sluggishness I noted above with regard to turning is still on display in the outdoor areas of the world as well.

Outside of the differences noted, both games have almost identical framerates.

-Loading... - The Xbox 360 version of the game had somewhat average load times. For those without a computer to run the game (like myself) it wasn't a deal breaker and even today the load times on the Xbox 360 version are not terrible (at least most of the time). The Playstation 3 does thankfully improve on them. Though not quite as substantially as you may think.

I'm going to update this post later with some actual timed load times but just going by eye and feeling the PS3 version certainly loads a bit faster than the Xbox 360 version in some case (especially noticeable when loading into larger cities and outdoor areas). Loading into indoor caverns and ruins have also been improved but not to any substantial degree in my opinion.

I'll spend some time with my watch and both versions of the game later tonight and give you some more substantial evidence when I am able to.

-Visual Fidelity - Honestly this is where I noted the most striking differences between the two versions of the game. The Playstation 3 version sees a noticeable increase in texture details. Not only in distant textures thanks it the new pixel shaders implemented but also in up close and nearby textures on every facet of the world.

The pixel shader changes (which will be hitting the 360 version) have given far off mountains and cliffs actual definition now instead of showing up as the green blobs we're used to seeing in the Xbox 360 version.

Nearby textures have an enormously improved clarity lacking on the Xbox 360 game (again, you would have to blind to not notice the difference in a side by side comparison). This is most noticeable in the dungeons walls of the prison as well as the ground textures as soon as you walk out into the world from the sewer exit door. Lighting looks to have gotten some improvement as well with more noticeable overcast shadows outside and a more natural overall look. The Xbox 360 version looks downright drab in comparison!*

Also, it appears that some level of anistropic filtering has been enabled on the Playstation 3. This has given LOD textures strong detail in comparison to the 360 game which tends to blur/muddle detail the farther you look out in front of your character. These differences may partially be due to the pixel shader changes as well.

*It is important to note that some of the improvements here do come down to the fact that the Playstation 3 is being viewed via HDMI which does provide an improvement over component (though some would argue a small one).

-Interface - This is not usually a category worth noting since the interface on both versions of the game are identical. Or are they? Well yes, but you will notice immediately that Oblivion on the PS3 has scaled down the interface with smaller fonts and a smaller window box that takes up less screen real estate. This definitely gives it a nicer look overall but it doesn't do too much to change the usability of it (if you disliked it on the 360, you're not going to like it here).

-Controls – There’s not too much of importance to report here to be honest. The game controls just fine on the SIXAXIS controller. If anything it's a bit strange for me having spent so much time on the Xbox 360 version of the game. The button layout is just fine though I think a number of people will no doubt dislike that the "Attack" and "Magic" buttons are mapped to L1 and L2 respectively. It's a bit awkward trying to fire off spells but I do believe the controls are configurable (I'll take a look later tonight and confirm that).

-Conclusion - It's Oblivion. It's the same great game we've been playing for a year now and it's even better on the Playstation 3. Some of these additions and enhancements may be considered "minor" by some but I feel that the Playstation 3 version of the game provides a decent step up visually from the Xbox 360 version of the game. That may or may not be worth an upgrade to you. I double dipped but then I'm a complete Elder Scrolls whore.

If the downloadable content situation is indeed sorted out in due time and Shivering Isles arrives on the Playstation 3 I would go so far as to call it the definitive version of the game on a home console. I look forward to diving in some more and I will update this post with more info as soon as I'm able to do some more comparisons and testing.

Last edited by Futurevoid : Today at 01:12 AM.

Thanks! I only wish I had a decent camera with which to take some good comparison pics.

After playing for a few more hours last night the load times differences have definitely leaped out a bit more for me. Not only in how the game loads a city of or individual home but just the general smoothness of the user interface and searching bodies or barrels etc.. I remember popping up the interface on the 360 version after a cache clear or a few hours of gameplay and dealing with short pauses as the game popped up certain windows and populated items in a dead body etc. It's little stuff like that makes the Playstation 3 version just feel so much more polished (which is really the word I was looking for yesterday).

Originally Posted by AgentOtaku:
Contrast is no longer overally broad as it was on the 360 version. Even in the darkest of dungeons, I didn't have to touch the brightness

God yes. Another tidbit I forgot to mention. The contrast on the Playstation 3 version is definitely much nicer. You can actually see into shadows decently now and it doesn't require recalibration of your television settings to get a good picture out of.

I definitely attribute some of this to the HDMI output of the PS3 as I've noticed HDMI is a bit "lighter" than component (just a personal observation). I suppose it would be an interesting test to get the PS3 hooked up via component and see if the contrast levels suffer any.

There are sensitivity options in the menu for both vertical and horizontal movement. However, that does not affect the "dead zone" that has been mentioned in the thread.

Also, the button layout is configurable. I changed the location of spell casting over to the L2 button which is far more comfortable.

[ 本帖最后由 山君 于 2007-3-21 23:18 编辑 ]

本帖最近评分记录
  • ROCKY 发贴积分 +20 大赞! 2007-3-21 20:36

1UP的review,得分9.5 (9.1 for 360,9.0 for pc)

编辑试了一下PS3版的,不过评测里写的大多是关于游戏内容,只提到几处技术上的差别

优点:远景的材质更清晰。色彩更素了。loadtime有改进,尤其是进出同一个地方时
缺点:目前没有渠道提供DLC,资料片shivering isles不知何时提供 多了点多边形缝隙和音效错误

结论,已经在360和PC玩了很多小时的,不推荐购买。
         没在别的平台玩过的,极度推荐。

Reviews: Elder Scrolls IV   
We review the anticipated PS3 port.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Joe Rybicki  03/20/2007   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allow me to begin by addressing the question on everyone's mind: Is the PS3 version of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion worth buying if you already own the 360 or PC version?
The answer is a pretty definite "no." With the Knights of the Nine expansion (included in this version) already available for both of the other platforms, there just isn't enough new or improved here to justify dropping another $60. And with the question of downloadable content on PS3 still unanswered, this version is, at least in some small ways, inferior.

But if you don't own a 360 or a high-end gaming PC, I have this piece of advice for you: Run -- do not walk, run -- to your local game retailer and buy this game.

Oblivion on 360 is, to be honest, one of my favorite games of all time. I do not say that lightly. The enormous, free-roaming world and almost ridiculously nonlinear story hearken back to the glory days of the RPG, when "role-playing" meant you got to choose the role you played instead of just tapping your way through the tightly controlled, linear melodrama that plagues so many console RPGs.

In its scope (and to a lesser extent, its presentation), Oblivion resembles an MMORPG, staggering in its size and length. It's not entirely open-ended, but it's close enough that it makes little difference; playing through just the main story and primary faction quest lines can easily take more than 100 hours...and that's not counting the huge number of miniquests and one-off missions. With its almost infinite character variety and well-paced character progression, it's an exceptionally satisfying experience.

And this experience is translated almost pixel-for-pixel to the PS3. Oh sure, there are differences, but they're on an extremely minor scale. Textures far off in the distance look a bit cleaner on PS3. Colors look a little less saturated. Load times are a bit shorter, especially when moving back and forth between adjacent areas. The changes aren't all improvements; I also noticed some polygon seaming in dungeons where none exists on 360, and a couple new audio bugs I'd not seen in my 200 hours or so on the 360 version.

But like I said: These are minor differences. Less minor is the fact that the scenario for downloadable content is still unresolved; in a recent interview Bethesda revealed that the designers are still figuring out how to make that whole download thing work on PS3. And while they expect to implement downloadable content eventually, that doesn't change the fact that, right now, there's no way to access the extra content, including the huge Shivering Isles expansion.

This is a problem, because even after spending a hundred or so hours with the game, you will want more. The Knights of the Nine "minifaction" is a nice bonus, what with its puzzle-oriented missions and sweet, upgradeable loot. But it doesn't add more than eight to 10 hours of content -- a blink of an eye when compared to the game as a whole.

Ultimately, the PS3 version of Oblivion sits in an odd position: It's better than its predecessors in some negligible ways, and worse in others. It currently lacks the ability to add expansions via download...but it's a feature that's expected to arrive (via a patch, presumably) in the not-too-distant future. Where it counts, it's almost identical to the 360 version...but it includes an expansion 360 owners must pay an extra $10 for.

Ignore the existence of any other version of Oblivion and this is an easy 10. The fundamental game is just so epic, the world so vast, the options so varied, that you'll find more quality gameplay shoehorned into this disc than just about any other game I can think of.

But the version sitting on store shelves right now is inferior to its brethren on other platforms. So I can really only recommend it if you don't own a 360 or a PC capable of running the game well.

In other words, it's one of the best games ever -- but don't buy it unless you have no other choice.

At least, for now.

I need an aspirin.

挖坑给GAMESPOT 据说bethesda没给他们提前寄送样本,所以编辑亲自去游戏店买了。
这可不妙。

GameSpot Review

9.5 superb

Gameplay  9
Graphics  9
Sound  9
Value  10
Tilt  10

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is an amazing role-playing game that should not be missed.

The Good: A massive and gorgeous world to explore; an engaging story and dozens of hours' worth of intriguing and exciting side quests; core role-playing mechanics like combat and magic are as adaptable as they are enjoyable; excellent music and hours of good voice acting.

The Bad: slightly annoying performance issues.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is an unequivocal role-playing masterpiece of epic proportions. After strong showings on the PC and Xbox 360, Oblivion is now available for the PlayStation 3, and it's still every bit a fantastic game. That said, if you've already played Oblivion, you won't find much of anything new in this version. The graphics are slightly better, the load times are shorter, and there is a bit of new content in the form of the Knights of the Nine add-on, which is available as a separate purchase on other platforms. However, if you own a PlayStation 3 but haven't played Oblivion yet, this is one game you won't want to miss.

Oblivion takes place in the massive fantasy world of Tamriel. It's an immersive world full of adventure and intrigue that you can easily get lost in for hours at a time. You begin the game by selecting a race and gender to create a character. After a short introductory sequence, you can choose a class and birth sign to further customize your hero. The classes are typical role-playing standards, such as warriors, wizards, and thieves. There are also several hybrid classes, so you're sure to find a perfect class for your style of play. As flexible as the character-creation system is, you can take it a step further by assigning skills and attributes as you see fit to create your own class. You aren't limited by the class you choose though, because all of the skills and abilities in the game are open to anyone. Designing your character is simply a matter of assigning proficiencies. There are seemingly endless options for creating your character, which gives an early indication of just how deep and customizable this game is.

Once you create a character, the world is yours to explore. The main quest involves closing a series of gates to the hellish alternate dimension of Oblivion, which is spawning hordes of evil creatures that are attacking the cities of Tamriel. You can stick closely to the main story quest, which will take about 40 hours to complete, but the majority of the content in Oblivion is entirely ancillary. This is one role-playing game that does a fantastic job of nailing that feeling of truly being in control of your own destiny. Something as simple as picking herbs or hunting deer in a forest can suddenly turn into a dashing adventure as you're attacked by bandits or stumble upon a secret cavern that's just begging to be explored.

The world is full of hundreds of characters, each with unique names, personalities, and problems. It pays to talk to these characters because you never know when one of them might send you on a lengthy and rewarding side quest. You might have to spy on a suspicious person, assassinate someone, collect rare plants to create a potion, expose a crooked merchant, and much more. There are also guilds for each of the basic classes, and each guild has its own elaborate quest for you to complete. If there's a problem with Oblivion, it's that there's so much to do in the world of Tamriel that the scope of it all can feel daunting at times. Rather than trying to experience everything the game has to offer, you might find yourself simply walking about the countryside taking in the beautiful sights, which can be every bit as enjoyable as fighting for your life on the fiery plains of Oblivion.

Fighting is one of the more exciting aspects of Oblivion because the combat is fast and frantic. The tension is also heightened by the game's default first-person perspective. Fighting is as simple as pressing a button to swing a sword, shoot an arrow, or cast a spell, but the adaptability of the combat and the solid artificial intelligence of the enemies ensure that no two battles will ever feel quite the same. You can approach combat head-on, go for a stealth approach and stab an enemy in the back, stay back in the shadows and fire arrows, cast spells to inflict damage or status effects on your enemy, or even conjure up other monsters to do the dirty work for you. If you're averse to confrontation, you can simply make yourself invisible and sneak past enemies, avoiding combat altogether. No matter what strategy you choose, the combat is satisfying because it's quick, dynamic, and challenging enough to make you feel as if you're really fighting for your life rather than slogging through an endless stream of obligatory battles. You're rewarded for your efforts with piles and piles of glorious loot.

As you play the game, you'll get stronger. You don't earn experience points as in a traditional role-playing game. Instead, your skills become stronger as you use them. This means that if you stick to using a sword, you'll get better with blade weapons. If you primarily use magic, you'll become a stronger caster. It's an intuitive system that eliminates the need to go out of your way to train and strengthen your character, which lets you focus on the more enjoyable aspects of the game. No matter how strong you become, you'll never feel invincible because all of the enemies that you fight in the game also level up with you. This does deflate the ego a bit because even after putting hours into the game, on the default difficulty you'll often find a respectable challenge fighting even the most common enemies. But there is a difficulty slider that you can adjust at any time, just in case you find yourself having a hard time staying alive.

Not only is the world of Tamriel massive, but it's also a gorgeous, organic place full of spectacular sights and experiences. There's plenty of variety to the landscape as well, and you can do everything from scaling a snowy peak, to taking a horseback ride up a rugged mountain path, to going for a swim in a crystal-clear lake, to searching an ancient tomb. The draw distance in the PlayStation 3 version of the game is a bit further than in the Xbox 360 version, which means that when you're looking out across the world, you'll see huge castles, lakes, and mountains perfectly clearly in the distance. When you're exploring the world, you will notice some objects and textures pop into view a bit late, which looks a bit awkward but is certainly forgivable because the rest of the game is so pretty. The cities are also thoughtfully designed and arranged as if each place you visit is entirely unique. The claustrophobic dungeons are vast and deep, full of fearsome enemies and abundant treasures. When you enter these cities or dungeons, you do have to look at a loading screen, but on the PlayStation 3, the load times are thankfully brief and usually last only a few seconds.

The fantastic presentation also extends to the audio in Oblivion. The rousing orchestrated soundtrack sounds great and enhances the grand feeling of adventure in the game. When you encounter an enemy, the music will suddenly change to a more upbeat track that keeps you on your toes and often serves as your only alert to nearby danger. There's a ton of voice work to listen to here as well. Every single line of dialogue in the game is fully voiced. Some notable actors lend their voices, including Patrick Stewart (Star Trek: The Next Generation, X-Men) and Sean Bean (The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, National Treasure). But for the most part, all of the residents of Tamriel share the same few voices. The delivery is very good, but it's a bit off-putting to hear almost every character in the game speak with exactly the same voice. The sheer amount of spoken dialogue in the game is impressive nonetheless.

The PlayStation 3 version of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is every bit as impressive as the Xbox 360 and PC versions. However, this isn't necessarily the best version of the game. This version does come with the Knights of the Nine add-on, which will add about 10 hours of gameplay to the already lengthy game, but it doesn't come with any of the other downloadable additions made available on the Xbox 360. In terms of extras, the PC trumps both other versions because of a wealth of free player-created content. Even with a relatively modest amount of added content, the PlayStation 3 version of Oblvion packs well over 100 hours of adventuring to keep you entertained for months to come. Ultimately, the version you decide to purchase comes down to a matter of preference, but one way or another, you should definitely play this game.
By Greg Mueller, GameSpot
Posted Mar 23, 2007 6:09 pm PT

[ 本帖最后由 山君 于 2007-3-24 14:03 编辑 ]

挖坑给IGN 他们的小编貌似爱给PS3游戏高分的。

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Review
Finding your own path has rarely been this much fun.
by Jeremy Dunham
  March 26, 2007 - As the successor to the most popular role-playing trove in videogame history, the PlayStation 3 was in dire need of a good RPG. Luckily, Sony's system took only four months to get one as The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion has finally been completed.

Originally planned as a launch title (and already released to a billion awards on PC and 360 last year), Oblivion is one of the most intimidating games you'll ever find. Enormous doesn't even begin to describe its scale as it dwarfs just about every other competitor in the genre. The number of sidequests and customization options is off the charts and the main quest itself is deep and engaging on its own.

Regardless of its platform, Oblivion is still incredibly huge.Of course, if you've already played The Elder Scrolls on the other platforms, then its description here is a familiar one. That familiarity makes sense given that the game is practically the same adventure its counterparts were in 2006. Indeed, with few exceptions, the content in Oblivion PS3 is nigh-identical to its brethren in every way. Whether you're playing through the Daedric missions, the Faction quests, the Master Training segments, or the brutal Arena challenges, you're getting what's essentially an unchanged experience.

Well okay, it's mostly unchanged...

So what's different? For one, the majority of downloadable content available on PC and Xbox 360 didn't make the deadline. That means that Mehrunes' Razor, the Vile Lair, the Wizard's Tower and other post-release goodies are nowhere to be found (and that includes this month's "Shivering Isles" expansion). There isn't a clear answer as to whether or not users will ever be able to download these add-ons either -- so there's a definite possibility that what you see is what you get.

Don't be fooled: The Elder Scrolls isn't all "plains and rolling hills."But what you do get is beyond impressive. Bethesda was generous enough to incorporate its best attachment so far in the form of its 10-hour extra, "Knights of the Nine" and unlike previous iterations, you can accept the mission as soon as you escape the first dungeon. But even without this nifty addition, the PS3 version of Oblivion is still a colossal undertaking. There are well over 250 major points of interest in the province of Cyrodiil, and how the story unfolds is completely up to you. It's in this way that The Elder Scrolls is like a true pen-and-paper RPG as it allows you make your own path and tell your own story.

Despite its multitude of user-defined jumping-off points, though, Oblivion's plot and storyline are still very good. But what makes these bits interesting isn't because of any one central theme or direction. No, the narrative here is appealing because of how Bethesda has taken multiple unrelated scenarios and put them together. On its own, your character's quest to fulfill the Emperor's final wishes to seek out his last heir and close the gates of Oblivion is all fine and good, but when you combine that with the excellent Guild storylines and the dozens and dozens of supporting tales, you get something far more compelling. It goes a long way towards creating a believable and completely autonomous world.

Another attractive element to The Elder Scrolls IV is how user friendly it is. Though the interface may seem a little convoluted at first, its value and mechanical simplicity are apparent by the end of the first hour. Anytime you learn something that could be related to the main quest or otherwise, it's logged in your journal as an easy reminder. If you want to focus on one mission over another, just select it on the screen, mark it "Active," and "Boom!" your compass points you in the right direction. Little things like this make tackling the gargantuan world of Tamriel much less cumbersome. When merged with the very handy "Quick Travel" option (which allows you instantly move between points you've already mapped), the Journal helps give Oblivion the "RPG for Everyone" feel that made it such a hit in the first place.

Moving from Point A to Point B is surprisingly efficient.Oblivion's character creation system doesn't fail to disappoint either. With a horde of different races, the game gives users control of their destiny complete with lizard people, cat women, multiple elf types, and humans of several nationalities. Each classification has their own inherent abilities and tendencies that work well with different occupations too, and finding strong formulas among them is all part of the fun. You can even create your own unique class from scratch if none of the default jobs tickle your fancy, with numerous modifiers that change the way you work.

As deep as the creation feature is, though, it isn't perfect. Some of your character's advancement methods, for example, are handled a little strangely. Because Oblivion grants level-gains based on how often you use skills instead of traditional experience points, you'll need to perform the same action over and over again to improve. This means that if you want to increase your speed rating (which is essential for the thief and similar classes), you'll have to spend a great deal of your time jumping up and down (i.e. thousands upon thousands of times). Not only can this get bothersome and tedious, it also looks pretty ridiculous.

If you pick the Lizard, be positive you want him (because you're stuck with it).Additionally, making the wrong character choices can come back to bite you in the Greaves. To Oblivion's credit, you can alter any of the creation choices you've made before leaving the first dungeon (the prison sewers), but once you step out those doors you're stuck with whatever alter ego you selected. In other words, be absolutely sure you want to be the guy you are before walking into the light -- otherwise it can end up hurting your game if you aren't.

To make it clear, the above criticisms are minor in the grand scheme of things. Even with its faults, Oblivion's sheer depth and multiple storylines overshadow its technical issues and the battle system in particular is great fun. Entirely action-based and playable from a first-person perspective (you can go third-person as well, but the eyes-on approach works infinitely better), the game's combat is both intuitive and effective. Independent buttons are dedicated to offense and defense, while customizable hot keys allow for quick switches between spells and other beneficial powers (which also have their own keys). This layout lends itself well to Oblivion's fast-paced battles and multiple strategies, and the aggressive AI makes things even more interesting. My only gripe is that you can get caught on objects and other structures when battling in close-quarters, but ultimately, it's no big deal and amusement prevails.

Oblivion's visual and audio muscles are just as notable as its warfare. Among the best looking PlayStation 3 titles released thus far and a step up compared to the Xbox 360 version, The Elder Scrolls IV shows off what time and fine-tuning can really do. The environments are awesome with wild animals and other creatures moving about in every outdoor location type you can think of. The lighting effects too, are nicely done and most village, equipment, and dungeon types have a look unique to their locality or background. Granted, the facial features and lip synching are a little "off" and there is frequent pop-in problems with the occasional framerate stutter, but for the most part, everything looks great.

Multiplatform users who have been holding out in hopes of getting the "best looking version" should still gravitate towards a pumped-up PC. But, as I mentioned earlier, the PS3 version of Oblivion is a definite technical improvement over the 360 edition. Even if you have the latest Xbox patch installed, this newest port holds an advantage with its quicker loading times (which are almost twice as fast as the 360's), fewer framerate hitches, sharper textures, a better draw distance, and a brighter overall picture. Audibly, you're getting the same game -- which, for those of you who are new to the game, is stacked with an excellent ambient soundtrack and strong voice acting.

There's no doubt about it -- Oblivion is beautiful.And now for some bad news: Oblivion is glitchy. While not on a catastrophic level, it does offer up some multiple bugs and similar problems that can take away from the experience a bit. Just a few of example include voices changing mid=conversation; NPCs dying without being attacked; characters appearing out of nowhere in bizarre places like the roof of your home; occasional collision issues that allow you walk through a floor or wall; and quest flags don't always activate 100% of the time.

If the game were smaller in size or didn't offer the hundred-plus hours of gameplay that it does, these glitches would probably be more harmful. But when considering how much fun and replayability you get out of Oblivion compared to how often the bugs appear, it turns out to be a pretty fair trade.

Closing Comments
Over the past year, you've probably already heard how great The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is from PC and Xbox 360 owners, and it maintains that same pedigree on PlayStation 3. There's no doubt that it stands alongside Resistance as the system's crème de la crème even if it does have its own share of bugs and a lack of downloadable content found elsewhere. A must buy for fans of fun games -- no RPG bias required.

8.5 Presentation
A great collection of connected and unrelated storylines build one of the most fully-realized worlds around. The zippy load times are welcome but the abundant bugs are irksome.
9.0 Graphics
The framerate catches and there's pop-in, but the texture work is outstanding and the level of detail is top notch. Good animation and lighting effects too.
9.0 Sound
A professional vocal cast does their job well even if they are hampered by audio bugs and the sound effects are highly effective. The soundtrack is immensely enjoyable.
9.0 Gameplay
Plenty of customization and a strong action-based combat engine are what the PS3's first triple-A RPG is all about. The open-ended design goes a long way.
9.5 Lasting Appeal
Chances are slim that you'd ever be able to do everything with one character. With all the sidequests and possible character paths, you're looking at more than 100+ hours easy.
Outstanding OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

[ 本帖最后由 山君 于 2007-3-26 23:36 编辑 ]

挖坑给别的360玩家,最好是比较挑剔的,说出更多缺点的

一 目前不知道如何获取DLC 资料片发售日期未定 所以不如360和PC所具备的内容扩展性。
二 有人遇到了贴图缝隙
三 有人遇到了音效错误
四 有人对预设键位不满(能不能自定义还不清楚)
五 有人对字体和窗口变小不满(我也不满)
六 有人对找不到复制物品和金钱bug不满
七 有时候还是会出现帧数变慢,虽然总的来说比360好点。
八 人物转向时,周围世界旋转得比较呆滞
九 有人对R3的射箭准星不满。

[ 本帖最后由 山君 于 2007-3-21 12:17 编辑 ]

是3月27日发售吗??

北美已经发售,店面有货。
欧版延期到4.27,为了错开自家软件和首发游戏潮
不知国内何时有货……

贴图材质离奇的锐利,分辨率更高(别人指出,分辨率一样,只是PS3多了一点AF效果)

用HDMI比色差强

对比度不再像360那么强烈。哪怕在最黑的地牢,也不用调亮度。

读取速度不错,尤其是小细节,比如切换菜单,动画切换,更多AI加入场景。

总体帧数勉强有一点点改善,不过也有不如的时候:AI很多,环境复杂时举起火把

手柄操作死角更糟一点,不过可以适应。别的方面么,更紧凑,响应更好了。点菜单啦,攻击啦,施法啦,等等。不过差别也许只有一丝丝。

新的LOD shader太牛逼了

骑马更流畅了。

如果还没玩过上古卷轴4,那么PS3版就是首选。除非你有高端电脑,或者等不及要玩资料片。

So got to play for a bit. Basically reinforcing everything else that has been stated thus far

- Textures ridiculously crisp now and certainly higher res...
- it may very on TV to TV, but in my case (Sony Bravia 40S2000), HDMI trumps component  
- Contrast is no longer overally broad as it was on the 360 version. Even in the darkest of dungeons, I didn't have to touch the brightness
- Loads time are excellent. Especially with the little things, like switching menus, animation transitions, AI kicking in, etc.
- Overall improved framerate over the 360 sku (barely).....exception being when using the torch with a bunch of shit going-on =p
- Dead zone is a bit worse than it was on the 360 version (which was too broad itself to begin with). Think Far Cry Instincts broad...but you can get used to it. As far as the rest of the controls, I think if feels tighter and more responsive on the Sixaxis (thumbing through menus, attacks, spell-casts, etc.) by just a hair...
- LoD Shaders FTW!!!

If you haven't picked it up Oblivion yet, I would say this is the sku to pick up. Exceptions being if you have a high end Comp or you won't Shivering Isles sooner than later

Last edited by AgentOtaku : Today at 06:27 AM.

just stole a horse from Weynon Priory real quick to go for a ride  

...I can certainly concur that it is ALOT smoother  
While there is LoD and pop-in to be sure....the actual chugging of loading areas is almost nill

[ 本帖最后由 山君 于 2007-3-21 23:20 编辑 ]

支持Oblivion

支持欧美RPG

LZ辛苦了

这个游戏不会玩,我PC版第一关就卡住了,直接退出

gamespot的review出来了,给了9.5分,貌似是最高分的PS3游戏……
目前看到的四个评分 惊人的一致:9.5

淘宝已经到货,需要的去搜索一下

快递最快明天晚上送到,也许自爆臭美一下

没有图片的对比评测就跟屎一样

上古系列一样都是优质游戏,不知道对比PC  MAX画面又怎样呢?

http://www.cngba.com/thread-16678648-1-1.html
老头条已入手,我的宅男加傻蛋自爆,屏摄
这里不能贴图,不然也可以再爆一下骗分?

22 12
发新话题

官方公众号及微博