虚惊一场
只是为了多赚点奶粉钱 只上四个小游戏 独占策略不变
HiFi Rush, Pentiment, Grounded,盗贼之海

三月28号暗黑四上GamePass

本帖最后由 Lucifer6E 于 2024216 04:14 通过手机版编辑
你看看verge这篇Phil的采访就知道是不是虚惊一场了
Phil在这篇文章里连星空和夺宝奇兵是不是不会登录其他平台这个问题都不敢肯定,而且文章里说四个以后很多的游戏比如模拟飞行、战争机器、新doom已经在考虑中了
只能说门已经打开一条缝了,至于后续微软也不会一蹴而就,肯定是边走边看

https://www.theverge.com/2024/2/15/24073691/microsoft-xbox-games-ps5-nintendo-switch-exclusivity

You mentioned that Starfield and Indiana Jones aren't part of the four despite rumors, but will those ever come to PS5? Can you rule that out?
I don't think we should as an industry ever rule out a game going to any other platform. We're focused on these four games and learning from the experience.
But I don't want to create a false expectation on those other platforms that this is somehow the first four to get over the dam and then the dam's going to open and that everything else is coming, that's not the plan today. I also don't want to mislead customers on those other platforms. We're launching these four games, and we're excited about it. We're excited about the announce and everything else, but we'll see what happens for our business.

I understand that Microsoft has also previously been weighing up the idea of bringing Gears of War, Microsoft Flight Simulator, and even the next Doom game to rival platforms. Final decisions haven't been made on these other games, but there's bound to be more than just four. As this strategy evolves, it's clear there will be some interesting decisions being made about the future of Xbox games and exclusivity.

本帖最后由 king8910213 于 2024-2-16 06:52 通过手机版编辑

发新话题

官方公众号及微博